The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Primary PGCE Wolverhampton University!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
:frown: Sorry to hear that, but you never know, maybe you guessed right or something. Did they tell you when you should know? Do let me know when you know :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 21
Up to two weeks :confused:
Reply 22
Ey better than waiting a month like I had to! lol
Reply 23
I'm still pending! It's been almost 2 weeks. Anyone heard anything?
Reply 24
Nope, still waiting. It's killing me. But remember they probably won't count weekends, so its still only been about a week lol. X
Reply 25
ahhh pants I got a reply yesterday...unsuccessful. :frown: on to the next one ay!
Reply 26
Aw Leyna, thats sucks... what do you think went wrong? What is your second choice? Hope you have more luck with that one
Reply 27
Same, gutted. I failed two audits :-( they've left it so long to decide that everywhere else is now full! Fuming.
Reply 28
Aw no, sorry to hear that Kat! What went wrong?!

According to GTTR there are Vaccancies at:
Birmingham City
Warwick
Worcester

Vaccancies come up during Clearing too. What's your next move?
I have just recieved an offer for Sept 2012 primary pgce at Wolves :smile: anyone else starting then? They took their time letting people know!
Reply 30
Original post by Phillippajb
I have just recieved an offer for Sept 2012 primary pgce at Wolves :smile: anyone else starting then? They took their time letting people know!

Hi Phillipa, Congratulations! I will also be starting then! Having a brain ache at the minute applying for finance though!
I haven't even started the finance side of things yet :s-smilie:

Are you local or having to sort accommodation too?
Reply 32
Well I'm from Leeds but maintain a permanent residence here in Wolverhampton so I don't have to worry about accommodation. Live in Wallsal Student village? I was there during my first year, it's quite nice :smile:
Reply 33
Hey Guys,
I had my interview 1st feb weds the audits were really hard the interview went great. This is the second place i have applied, i appled for worcester in decemeber but was unsuccessful.
Did you have any idea you were in because i am seriously going out of my mind waiting :frown: how long including weekends did it take for them to let you know?
So far its been 8 long days!
Congrats to those who got in hope i do to :s-smilie:
Reply 34
Original post by lor1712
Hey Guys,
long including weekends did it take for them to let you know?
So far its been 8 long days!
Congrats to those who got in hope i do to :s-smilie:

Hey, Good luck! I had to wait a whole month and I had my interview Dec 8th
Some of my fellow students have still got to interview but I imagine places will start getting full soon so they probably won't make you wait much longer :smile:
I have been unsuccessful at my first choice and my second choice was withdrawn because the course was full. i added two more choices where vacancies were, and they are Wolves and Worcester. I hope i can get in because the audits are so hard and i dont see the point of it if you want to teach primary.
Reply 36
Hi, I also had my interview in December on the 8th and I got my place. So happy! Trying to sort out student finance but its a bit of a pain. Has anyone received any information in the post as the last information I had off them was my acceptance letter so I'm worried now that I haven't heard anything else.
Original post by jobanh
Hi, I also had my interview in December on the 8th and I got my place. So happy! Trying to sort out student finance but its a bit of a pain. Has anyone received any information in the post as the last information I had off them was my acceptance letter so I'm worried now that I haven't heard anything else.

I haven't heard anything since the offer was made, but mine was conditional so having to wait for degree classification to come through so maybe they will get in touch after that? Do you know the confirmed cost/fees for the course?
Reply 38
Mine was conditional too. Although I graduated 2 years ago so I'm not sure what the condition is! From what I've read I think the fee for 12/13 is 7490.00.
Reply 39
Hiya everyone I start my primary pgce at wolvo this year too! I'm really nervous, hows everyone else feeling? has anyone received any info yet? :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending