The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To do tonight:

- finish reading for tomorrow on the Weimar constitution and problems of 1923
- read article for practice article review
- HOPEFULLY start article review (it's due in tomorrow)

I'll report back at midnight :unsure:
Original post by GingerGoat
Don't blame you, for such a simple concept it's addictive :biggrin:
My mum never used to be able to find her first mobile phone because it had Tetris on on it, meaning I was forever stealing it to play it :tongue:

So, so addictive. :frown: Haha, your poor mum! ...Though saying that, my brother's the same with my mum's phone too. XD

I finally stopped playing around 8ish and I've been working since then, but I'm really struggling. Relativity is not my strong point. :redface:
The amazing moment you find out you don't have a 10am lecture tomorrow. Hello lie-in :awesome:
Reply 203
11 am lecture. :frown: I really don't want to go. *whines* I'm excited for the module but it will just be the crappy intro lecture tommorow but I still need to go.

It's more having to get the 9am bus that I am dreading, I will be so tired. :s-smilie:
Reply 204
Finally up to 3280 ish on essay, but I think I have a lot to do in editing terms. I'm not feeling good and I just feel like I've messed it all up. And I am at this point 10 hours later than planned this morning.

4pm lecture. Glad to have time to get some other work done beforehand.
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
The amazing moment you find out you don't have a 10am lecture tomorrow. Hello lie-in :awesome:

Jealous :sigh: I got in from work 10 mins ago, have a 10am lecture and a 11-4 workshop. During that workshop I also have to try and escape to check on the refreshers stall for the society too. Tomorrow's going to be a bundle of fun :nothing:
daaaam i picked the wrong uni, my exams meant that i started back on the 9th of January, coincidently that is also when i had to hand in all my essays. Amazing few hours of christmas I had this year, thanks King's.
Original post by outlaw-torn
To do tonight:

- finish reading for tomorrow on the Weimar constitution and problems of 1923
- read article for practice article review
- HOPEFULLY start article review (it's due in tomorrow)

I'll report back at midnight :unsure:

I positively repped you just cause the weimar construction sucks so perseverance points there
Original post by Loz17
Jealous :sigh: I got in from work 10 mins ago, have a 10am lecture and a 11-4 workshop. During that workshop I also have to try and escape to check on the refreshers stall for the society too. Tomorrow's going to be a bundle of fun :nothing:

Gutted. :frown:

My dad and brother just walked into my flat "because the door was open", thus terrifying my flatmate :lolwut: They said they would call me when they got here. When I heard a knock on my room door I was like "Right, OK, I'm coming :rolleyes:", but it my was my flatmate just telling me they were here and now I feel bad :frown: So embarrassing.
Reply 209
Plan:

- Watch virtual lecture
- Make reading plan
- Get book from the library
- Send emails
- Complete registration for placement
- Attend lecture
- Do reading
- Start going through essay
Reply 210
Original post by ArcadiaHouse

I had this with a 9am! :woo:
Right, my plan for today is as follows
-Attend 12 oclock American History lecture
-Attend 4 oclock IR seminar

Probally in between do laundry as my laundry bag is full up. And then do some more of the damned report in the evening
Argh.

I have tonsilitus (again, yes :frown:). No other signs of illness bar stabby pains all over my body, weird itching and throat that's ridiculously sore.

So much work to do too. Lecture at 12, then an afternoon in the Library planning a group history project. Then some reading to do after that (two chapters and a play!!).

I just want to go to sleep, even though I've only just woken up.
Reply 213
I've written all my deadlines up on my calender... they're all near my birthday :frown: looks like my 22nd will be ****.

To do list
- washing
- sign new contract/sort out housing
- book tickets home
- reading for english (have sort of done just need to finish)
- reading for ICT
- story for History
- find article for SEN
- Finish student finance
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 214
I absolutely love my lecturers and modules :sogood:
Original post by contra mundum
I positively repped you just cause the weimar construction sucks so perseverance points there

It does indeed suck and I didn't even finish the reading. Ugh!
Reply 216
Depression is ruining my life. My marks have nosedived :frown:
Somehow, after an awful start to 2012 and being quite depressed throughout exams - I have somehow managed 69 and 63! I'm so happy!
So tired. Work's piled up again too and the workshop today was abysmal. Overslept and had 10 mins to leave the house for my 10am lecture too so I didn't make that. Only had just under 4 hours sleep as it is.

Tonights target:
Finish lab report
Write lab safety audit for next experiment.

If I get a move on that can be done by 7, and then I can maybe organise my notes, work out a list of assignments and work, and then think about writing the long overdue cover letter I've been meaning to write for over a month.
Original post by siani-chan
Tetris is ruining my life, seriously. I went into town to pick up some udon noodles and pandan cake (:sogood:) and I've been back since five. ALL I have done since then is play tetris! I have TWO sets of seminar problems to do for TOMORROW AND I'M PLAYING TETRIS. WHAT IS THIS. /rage

I feel your pain. Except that my particular downfall is watching nonstop Poirot adaptations (I have the entire boxset :colondollar:)...can easily waste a whole night in front of the telly...and end up going to bed at crazy o'clock making for a very unpleasant following morning. Damn you Poirot, why must you be so good?!

Latest