The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9560
Original post by seanfromtheblock
is he going? I'd be interested to see like what he acts like around she-who-must-not-be-named

I bet he's a starstruck mess. Laughing slightly too enthusiastically after every joke she makes :sly:

Ars Ludicra
x

Just jokin' bbz :kiss:
My aunties signed me up to a gay dating website. She wrote everything for me, uploaded a picture and etc. She did all this while I was in the same room as her. She then proceeded to look through the guys on there and pick out the ones she thought I might like. Embarassing just doesnt quite cover it!

I do love her though :tongue:
Reply 9562
Original post by Black Bullet
My aunties signed me up to a gay dating website. She wrote everything for me, uploaded a picture and etc. She did all this while I was in the same room as her. She then proceeded to look through the guys on there and pick out the ones she thought I might like. Embarassing just doesnt quite cover it!

I do love her though :tongue:

Aww :daydreaming: That's quite sweet.

I want to steal your auntie :teeth:
Reply 9563
That's not sweet, that's awful.
Reply 9564
My boss is going on holiday until next Tuesday! :woo: So happy.
Original post by Gesar
My boss is going on holiday until next Tuesday! :woo: So happy.

Any particular reason? Or is it simply a case of mice playing? :tongue:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I will be voting Ireland again for the second year in a row as I am a MAJOR Jedward fan.

Original post by thurin

Get out.

Original post by cpdavis
I would neg rep you for that, but that's just low :mad2:

to be fair, Lipstick was an alright song.
Reply 9567
Original post by Laertes
That's not sweet, that's awful.

Okay, maybe it's not sweet. I think I'm influenced slightly by being in environments where people aren't comfortable talking about sexualities which deviate from the social norm, and the fact that I've been so uncomfortable with my own sexuality for so long... Oh, and possibly the fact that before I started going off to Reading and coming back with teeth marks on my neck, my Mum thought I was a sweet young boy who lacked any sort of libido, and that turning out not to be the case made me feel a little like I was disappointing her at first.

's nice to see it treated like a normal thing, I guess.
Original post by seanfromtheblock
to be fair, Lipstick was an alright song.

Also btw, me selling my titp ticket is looking quite likely as I know no one going. :sad:
Original post by Tortious
Well...things may be looking up. Since the boys won't be interested in this, I'll PM you. :sexface:

Tell meeee! I'm interested. I'm just being nosy, but I am interested. :tongue:

The only part of Eurovision I like is the scoring part for some reason... :cool:
Original post by cpdavis
Also btw, me selling my titp ticket is looking quite likely as I know no one going. :sad:

aw, it's a shame, but it really is a terrible line-up.

a lot of festivals have surprisingly average lineups this year, :iiam:
Reply 9571
Original post by Liam_G
Okay, maybe it's not sweet. I think I'm influenced slightly by being in environments where people aren't comfortable talking about sexualities which deviate from the social norm, and the fact that I've been so uncomfortable with my own sexuality for so long... Oh, and possibly the fact that before I started going off to Reading and coming back with teeth marks on my neck, my Mum thought I was a sweet young boy who lacked any sort of libido, and that turning out not to be the case made me feel a little like I was disappointing her at first.

Treated like a normal thing = Good.
Having a family member meddling in your affairs to the extent that they sign you up to dating sites = Bad.

M'kay.
Reply 9572
I've wasted both of my days off this week. Again.
Original post by Liam_G

I thought it was sweet :colondollar:
Original post by cpdavis

I went to a concert by myself last year - 3OH!3 - and it was the best concert I've ever been to, so keep hold of that ticket and enjoy yourself:smile:
Original post by Crisps
I've wasted both of my days off this week. Again.

What would you like to do on your days off?
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I went to a concert by myself last year - 3OH!3 - and it was the best concert I've ever been to, so keep hold of that ticket and enjoy yourself:smile:

there's a big difference between going to a gig yourself and going to a three-day festival yourself though.
Original post by The Puppet Master
:nooo:

I once spent 3hours looking around a pub floor trying to find a cover thing from my earphones, gave up went to the hotel room and while getting changed for bed, it rolled out.

:facepalm2:

I hope you find yours!

FOUND IT :woo:
:frown:
Original post by sarahsmurf
:frown:

:hugs: 'sup?