The Student Room Group

She's deleted all guys off her Facebook.

I'm not on it but my friend who is friends with her told me. I quite like her; we were uni 'friends', getting on well quite together. However I wonder if I was to text her she would reply. She's probably deleted my number tbh. What should I do? Leave it or text her one more time and see what happen?
Reply 1
Text her one more time...why not, nothing to lose :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by a_n_o_n
Text her one more time...why not, nothing to lose :smile:

But if she's deleted my number she won't recognise it's me. And then she'll reply with "who's this?". Now that will be embarrassing.
Reply 3
If this is the same girl you've been making threads about on TSR for ages, leave it.
If it's a new girl, ask her out. She'll say yes or no or don't reply (which is a no). Then you'll know for sure.
Reply 4
Original post by Millie228
If this is the same girl you've been making threads about on TSR for ages, leave it.
If it's a new girl, ask her out. She'll say yes or no or don't reply (which is a no). Then you'll know for sure.

Yeah probably for the best.
Reply 5
she sounds like a drama queen
Reply 6
Dont text her. She may well miss the attention and wonder why youve suddenly become unatainable and then be all up in your shirt wanting some of that qwerty mad lovin'

Worth a shot ehh
Reply 7
Original post by Cressida
Dont text her. She may well miss the attention and wonder why youve suddenly become unatainable and then be all up in your shirt wanting some of that qwerty mad lovin'

Worth a shot ehh

I doubt it as she's got rid of all her guy mates on facebook. Why would it be different with me?
Reply 8
Don't bother. As you say, she deleted your number. That's as clear a sign as any that she can't be interested.
Reply 9
Original post by Lucia.
Don't bother. As you say, she deleted your number. That's as clear a sign as any that she can't be interested.

I'm saying she may have deleted it, not sure for certain.
Reply 10
I see. Well go after what you want. Life is for the taking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending