The Student Room Group

Sports Direct - e-learning

So...I was just told before Christmas to finish two modules on the Sports Direct e-learning page launchandlearn.co.uk. I've finished one of them but I can't seem to be able to complete the other one, Module 1. Basically, I keep failing it... :confused: quite annoying :angry:

Can anyone help? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by jks5
So...I was just told before Christmas to finish two modules on the Sports Direct e-learning page launchandlearn.co.uk. I've finished one of them but I can't seem to be able to complete the other one, Module 1. Basically, I keep failing it... :confused: quite annoying :angry:

Can anyone help? :smile:

I got told to do this e-learning but I have no idea what my password is so I can't!
I'm stuck as well on the test thing :frown:
Have you managed to pass it?
Reply 3
Do u mind to pass me the website plz. Cant find it
Original post by Alonzo6
Do u mind to pass me the website plz. Cant find it

It's launchandlearn.co.uk :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Anyone got any idea what the login details are??
Original post by Abc113
Anyone got any idea what the login details are??

Username: [email protected]
Password: yourpayrollnumber :smile: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I tried to do this e -learning. I can not . is this really annoying me . This is not the professional web. Why sports direct keep this in their own web site and make to easy for their's own staffs to complete this , this giving touchers looks like,, thanks
Reply 8
:confused::frown::confused::angry::mad::confused:
Original post by 173624
I tried to do this e -learning. I can not . is this really annoying me . This is not the professional web. Why sports direct keep this in their own web site and make to easy for their's own staffs to complete this , this giving touchers looks like,, thanks
I'm doing the sales and services module anyone mind helping me by posting the answers :smile:
Original post by Asdfghjklucy
I'm doing the sales and services module anyone mind helping me by posting the answers :smile:

What there's another module now :eek:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ohhello92x
What there's another module now :eek:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If there is, Head Office should at least tell us about it surely? :indiff:
Original post by MalteseMalteser
If there is, Head Office should at least tell us about it surely? :indiff:

Yeah they should if there is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asdfghjklucy

Yes please do, I'm really struggling with this module myself :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by MichaelW1995
Yes please do, I'm really struggling with this module myself :frown:

I did this module last week, wasn't too hard. Its a bit tedious to go through and give all the answers because I have to go through the whole module again. Maybe it'd be better to say what you're stuck on or think you're stuck on?
Original post by Krek
I did this module last week, wasn't too hard. Its a bit tedious to go through and give all the answers because I have to go through the whole module again. Maybe it'd be better to say what you're stuck on or think you're stuck on?

I'm not sure myself, I was fairly confident with all my answers but after repetitive attempts it's really knocking me down. If I had to say, I guess questions 2 (Who benefits from you providing great customer service to our customers?) Question 3 (What affects the first impression you give to customers?), question 5 (Complete the following sentence by selecting the correct answers: Your greeting to a customer should always be…) and lastly question 8 (When recommending products to customers, which of these things should you never do?) I'm 100% sure the other questions I have all answered correctly because they're as clear as day on the information provided before the 10 questions section, but the ones I listed above just seem a little awkward to answer because of how some of them were worded or placed, it makes it difficult to spot the actual answers.
Reply 16
I'm not sure myself, I was fairly confident with all my answers but after repetitive attempts it's really knocking me down. If I had to say, I guess questions 2 (Who benefits from you providing great customer service to our customers?) Question 3 (What affects the first impression you give to customers?), question 5 (Complete the following sentence by selecting the correct answers: Your greeting to a customer should always be…) and lastly question 8 (When recommending products to customers, which of these things should you never do?) I'm 100% sure the other questions I have all answered correctly because they're as clear as day on the information provided before the 10 questions section, but the ones I listed above just seem a little awkward to answer because of how some of them were worded or placed, it makes it difficult to spot the actual answers.

I decided to just do it again and record my answers. So here they are:

Q1. Smile, Talk, Ask, Recommend, Sales
Q2. Everyone except 'Our competitors'
Q3. Everything except 'The customer's attitude'
Q4. Within 2 minutes.
Q5. Friendly, appropriate, relatively to the customer type, a conversation starter
Q6. get-it-and-go, first-time, expert, impulse
Q7. 'approach then immediately, react quickly to their requests...
Q8. 'recommend only most expensive' and '.. blag it..'
Q9. Sondico football socks...
Q10. Reply positively with a key reason...

You're welcome :biggrin:
Original post by Krek
I decided to just do it again and record my answers. So here they are:

Q1. Smile, Talk, Ask, Recommend, Sales
Q2. Everyone except 'Our competitors'
Q3. Everything except 'The customer's attitude'
Q4. Within 2 minutes.
Q5. Friendly, appropriate, relatively to the customer type, a conversation starter
Q6. get-it-and-go, first-time, expert, impulse
Q7. 'approach then immediately, react quickly to their requests...
Q8. 'recommend only most expensive' and '.. blag it..'
Q9. Sondico football socks...
Q10. Reply positively with a key reason...

You're welcome :biggrin:

Thank you so much! You've really cleared up my worries, I really appreciate it :smile:
OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!! I was getting so pissed off on that module I wanted to cry!!! You just saved my commision and my sanity!!
Thank you so much! You've really cleared up my worries, I really appreciate it :smile:

omg thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending