The Student Room Group

TSR Halo Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BenF2409
Can't wait for Halo Xbox One. It's been nearly 12 years and the franchise is still one of the strongest out there. It may not be the most popular anymore but it's still got it.

I've got a LOT of theories about the storyline, but the one I think is most likely involves Mendicant Bias.

I imagine Chief is going rogue, and ONI or UNSC don't want him running off to save Cortana. That would explain the robes... But I'd like Mendicant Bias to be involved :biggrin:
Well, now the policies have been reversed, looks like I can continue enjoying the series like I always have. Microsoft, you're lucky you have this franchise!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Pit is coming :excited:
Original post by G8D
How much do you reckon I could get H4 for preowned? I couldn't find it in any of the shops I went to.

£12 from CEX (according to their website) is likely to be as cheap as it gets on the high street, probably cheaper on eBay.
Anyone still play this? Bored so I'm going for a 50 in each playlist :smile:
Add AtP Angel if you want to play.
Anyone up for playing some Halo4?? add me ... KSI FlutterPie <3 will play anything except flood and big team <3
Reply 1586
halo 4 was not as good as reach
but graphics were amazing
#WeBack
Original post by JoeChadderton
Anyone up for playing some Halo4?? add me ... KSI FlutterPie <3 will play anything except flood and big team <3

BringThaNoise95, I'll add when I'm back in uni and can afford Live again :lol:

Same goes for everyone, add me up! Gonna preorder the Master Chief Collection too

Posted from TSR Mobile
I kinda want to buy an Xbox One solely for the Master Chief Collection, watching Halo 3 multiplayer is giving me serious nostalgia :moon:
Make it happen! Not forgetting the beautiful Halo 2 remaster :drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My brother (owns a 360) tells me he's getting one of the new consoles on payday...

:teeth:

...but changes his mind from One to PS4

:ashamed2:

Original post by danielnkwocha
Make it happen! Not forgetting the beautiful Halo 2 remaster :drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed! Playing Halo 3 multiplayer are hands down my favourite memories of gaming though so a little more excited about the prospect of that player base being revived a bit :yep:
Got an xbox one for the Master Chief Collection. Cannot wait till this comes out, and less tha a month to go!!
Original post by HashimKF
Got an xbox one for the Master Chief Collection. Cannot wait till this comes out, and less tha a month to go!!

Add me guys - BringThaNoise95, I'm looking to find people who will actually play some good old fashioned Halo :lol:

Also if anyone has Destiny I just ordered it, and have nobody to play with yet :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's an achievement on The Master Chief Collection, for completing the game on LASO. OMG.

I've done two and three before, but I didn't think 4 was possible :frown:
There is an achievement for Halo 5 where you have to spectate a match. Talk about lame.

Is there a reason you've randomly decided to share reviews of a 6byear old game to bumpy the thread?
whos hyped for infinite?

Quick Reply

Latest