The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
why timezone 1?
Isn't it the same test for all the timezones? .. which is why they made the 24hr rule?
Reply 2
priscilaIB
why timezone 1?
Isn't it the same test for all the timezones? .. which is why they made the 24hr rule?

The tests are similar for each time zone but the actual questions on it are not identical.
Reply 3
Usually there are 2 timezones for stuff like maths, but I have a feeling that it's only going to be TZ0 for this year, considering it's a new paper, a repeat of what happened in 2006.
You haven't even done the exam and already made a thread? hahahahahhahah

(Not making fun of you, no worries :smile:)
Reply 5
g-oo-ey

right, since this is his last opportunity.
Reply 6
g-oo-ey

:frown: Don't be mean...I just want to be on par with the other threads hehe! Just getting ready...because I'm ready to talk about it after 24 hours! :biggrin:
Yeah, I'll have almost forgotten the exam in 24 hours. Plus it's like a million hours for me, because I'm in Asia so it's like 24 hours plus 7 or something. Insane :frown:
Reply 8
g-oo-ey
Yeah, I'll have almost forgotten the exam in 24 hours. Plus it's like a million hours for me, because I'm in Asia so it's like 24 hours plus 7 or something. Insane :frown:

I'm so screwed...I'm so scared right now...the stress is getting to me...I want to kill myself for doing this. :s-smilie:
dafunkyguy
I'm so screwed...I'm so scared right now...the stress is getting to me...I want to kill myself for doing this. :s-smilie:

Ever since my nervousness for history yesterday I seem to have become immune to severe stress. Yesterday I nearly puked that's how nervous I was. Now I'm just a bit talkative.. which is bad because the only one at home is my dog haaha
Reply 10
g-oo-ey
Ever since my nervousness for history yesterday I seem to have become immune to severe stress. Yesterday I nearly puked that's how nervous I was. Now I'm just a bit talkative.. which is bad because the only one at home is my dog haaha

Aww...that sucks...but hey...it's good to talk to yourself at times. :rolleyes:
dafunkyguy
Aww...that sucks...but hey...it's good to talk to yourself at times. :rolleyes:

I'm talking to my dog :cool: not myself :biggrin:

:redface:
Reply 12
g-oo-ey
I'm talking to my dog :cool: not myself :biggrin:

:redface:

Well...what did it say?

Dog: "Better study now or you'll be dead." :biggrin:
Hey everyone

Just thought I'd start a post regarding the new non calculator Mathematics SL paper.
Remember DISCUSSION OF THE EXAMS IS CURRENTLY PROHIBITED but if u wanna raise any points once the time ban is done then feel free to :smile:

Just mark this discussion or something and get back to it when the time ban is up.

But before then lets keep our opinions to ourselves :wink:

Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say!
Reply 14
so now that 24 hours has passed!
how did you guys find math paper 1?
Reply 15
I think there's still 2.5 hours left actually :p: sorry
Reply 16
Are you sure??? I think there are a few hours left.
Reply 17
no it hasn't - keep your mouth shut till 18:00 GMT :wink:
Reply 18
thread going down in 5-4-3-2-1 !!
Reply 19
aghhh well everyone who hasnt done the exam is doin git now i dont think they allow internet durign exams so WHO CARES agh, but whatever well wait a few hmf

Latest

Trending

Trending