The Student Room Group

I haven't masturbated in week, and am going to wrestle with girls...

Since starting university I havent masturbated at all. I'll be going to Judo lessons tomorrow where I might be paired with a girl. So as you can understand, Im scared I might get a hard on.

What should I do? On the one hand I don't want to masturbate because I might perform worse (and it might not stop be from getting a hard on). On the other hand, I don't want to get a boner.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hold on...You perform worse at Judo if you fap the night before?
Reply 2
Perform worse where?
Cut it off?
Reply 4
PhyMath
Hold on...You perform worse at Judo if you fap the night before?

You release testosterone when you ****... you want to keep that built up when playing sport.
Reply 5
Since when did ******* make you **** at Judo?
Reply 6
fill you trousers with cucumbers, that way when you do get a boner it sneakily hidden amongst all the other mounds and theyll just assume 'oh thats another cucumber' Fail safe
yo dude..thats nothing. i never jerked off for 5 weeks.... but when i did BOOM! *stand well away*!!!
Anonymous
Since starting university I havent masturbated at all. I'll be going to Judo lessons tomorrow where I might be paired with a girl. So as you can understand, Im scared I might get a hard on.

What should I do? On the one hand I don't want to masturbate because I might perform worse (and it might not stop be from getting a hard on). On the other hand, I don't want to get a boner.

It would be more awkward if you get the boner if you pair up with a boy, no? With the girl, you might be able to laugh it off?
Well which would you rather, doing worse at judo or getting an erection in the middle of it? :h:
Reply 10
Anonymous

Complete nonsense. If anything you perform better in sport without such tensions. Very poor trolling.
Reply 11
no longer anonymous?
J0nnyyyyyy
fill you trousers with cucumbers, that way when you do get a boner it sneakily hidden amongst all the other mounds and theyll just assume 'oh thats another cucumber' Fail safe
REP
Reply 13
This is amusing, lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Your boner might distract her long enough for you to win. Tactics innit.
Reply 15
Thread made me lol :smile:
Reply 16
You could always encorporate the boner into the judo. You know, **** her round the head and all that.
Just **** ffs. :facepalm2:
Aaaand boom goes the dynamite.
Reply 19
sellotape it before the lesson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvjT9SkbL8

Latest

Trending

Trending