Well done. Now get your training done.

Josh you can now laugh at me

and my poor tyre..
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Bathwiggle
Well done. Now get your training done.

Josh you can now laugh at me

and my poor tyre..

tyre suggests you went over further than the picture shows!

thats not a maxxis rear? 021?
Reply 403
Original post by crazyjoyce
tyre suggests you went over further than the picture shows!

thats not a maxxis rear? 021?

Thats why i put up the tyre, although the strips have been low for a while, landy can tell you i like corners.

It is a maxxis rear, pet brought them for me, but they've only lasted 7000 miles so i won't be getting them again Unless i've put up the wrong pic. Let me look.

Wrong pic. I''ll find the right one, I really should stop multi tasking and look at what i do.
(edited 12 years ago)
Thats why i put up the tyre, although the strips have been gone for a while, landy can tell you i like corners.

It is a maxxis rear, pet brought them for me, but they've only lasted 7000 miles so i won't be getting them again Unless i've put up the wrong pic. Let me look.

looks soooo similar to a bt021!

7000miles and you're complaining?! i didnt get that out of anything on 33bhp!

get pilot road 2's, they're going really cheap if you look around. seem to have a faster steering profile than the 3 which has made the CBF even lazier/slow to steer
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 405
looks soooo similar to a bt021!

7000miles and you're complaining?! i didnt get that out of anything on 33bhp!

get pilot road 2's, they're going really cheap if you look around. seem to have a faster steering profile than the 3 which has made the CBF even lazier/slow to steer

I changed it to the right pic...

I was gonna ask which two you were going to tell me to get.

I normally get 9000 out of a bridgestone set.
I changed it to the right pic...

I was gonna ask which two you were going to tell me to get.

I normally get 9000 out of a bridgestone set.

thats pretty impressive. bt023 would be the latest offering from bridgestone..

could try the new maxxis diamonds?

if it was my bike i'd see how cheap a set of PR2's can be had for against the cost of the new PR3. not much in it performance wise i dont think
Reply 407
thats pretty impressive. bt023 would be the latest offering from bridgestone..

could try the new maxxis diamonds?

if it was my bike i'd see how cheap a set of PR2's can be had for against the cost of the new PR3. not much in it performance wise i dont think

Thats what i'm looking into. Doesn't help i'm still broke. FWR have the 2's for £209 for the pair.. But i ride like a girl so i'm allowed to get mileage out of my tyres.

last time i got Maxxis Supermaxx Touring for £225, but i was really not confident in hte wet, they kept skipping out doing gentle bends and given i use them all weather lack of faith isn't good.

Oh landy rob tried running away from me too... he didn't get much further than you.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by R-KAM
Why is it so much? :zomg:

lots of bikes go walkies in London, so certain postcodes (inc mine) will need a garage for realistic quotes.
also high mileage, and insurance prices are generally on the rise.
Reply 409
Josh... first post on this page

:biggrin: really need to go to parents and speak to the garage and book the sv in for the carbs to be done, but i'm actually ridden out!
Josh... first post on this page

:biggrin: really need to go to parents and speak to the garage and book the sv in for the carbs to be done, but i'm actually ridden out!

thats months old, seems to be an isolated case, cba to read it again but i think the diagnosis was over inflation.

its easy to do yourself, you've only got 2 carbs!
Reply 411
thats months old, seems to be an isolated case, cba to read it again but i think the diagnosis was over inflation.

its easy to do yourself, you've only got 2 carbs!

But i've no idea what i'm doing or the tools :biggrin:

I'm in a really can't be arsed mood at the moment, i can't even be bothered to clean it or do the easy servicing bits and pet is currently to busy to fit me in so i can't flutter my eyelashes at him.
Great place to stop for lunch. The back tyre's getting low though :frown:

Reply 413
Original post by LandyJon
Great place to stop for lunch. The back tyre's getting low though :frown:

Buy me one while you're replacing yours?

(i preferred where we stopped for our long natter :tongue:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Buy me one while you're replacing yours?

(i preferred where we stopped for our long natter :tongue:)

Yeah, go on then. Come down here and we'll sort it out then.

So did I really but until we're back up there again, it'll have to do I suppose.
Reply 415
Original post by LandyJon
Yeah, go on then. Come down here and we'll sort it out then.

So did I really but until we're back up there again, it'll have to do I suppose.

she won't survive that journey.... when i take her to parents i'll be avoiding police hang outs its that bad. its tempting when i do want to ride, to go take daddies bike and leave her until i find motivation, his has got a (my) new tyre on it, and has done 1000miles since i last serviced it.
I have internets!
Reply 417
Original post by omicronlyrae
I have internets!

I missed you!

can you liven this lot up, they are all being boring.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2015223/Cracking-Biker-gives-motorists-rear-view-baring-little-flesh-Oklahoma-freeway.html
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 419
Oh yeah! Moved to Hull two weeks ago and today we finally got our internet connection set up.... stupid KC..

Hello!

Latest

Trending

Trending