The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

that film is the most ****ed up thing to ever exist in the history of everything...... ever :frown:
Original post by failingatm

come at me, sister

i will, meet me at birmingham new street station a 3pm
Original post by Ladipidoo
No, it just shows that BBHR&TONKS appreciate the smaller things in life even when our company is on par with Apple regarding..... everything. :pierre:

its hard repeating ourselves to these peasants, it really is :sigh:
Original post by Crazy Paving
No.

*reported*
Reply 922
Snakery. :no:
i just had weird dreams from watching that, never again man :colonhash:
Heavily anticipating the sequel. #parquis
lmfao :indiff:
obviously you would love puppets involved in sexual activity :no:
Reply 927
well this died :colonhash:
Man didn't make blu-ray copies like you, mate. :angry:
whatever :colonhash:
YOU MAKE ME FEEL GOOOOOOOD
YOU MAKE ME FEEL SAFEEEEEEE
YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I COULD LIVE ANOTHER DAYYYYYYYYYYYY

:music:
YES. WHAT A GIF. :adore:

At first glance they look like a skinny Oprah and Bill Gates. lmfao
Reply 933
Original post by flowermaster91
BBHR&TONKS is where the party is at mate

BBHR&TONKS, what does it mean? :sly:

Original post by failingatm
We don't deal with pirates! Sorry, enjoy your day. :smug:

Worried we might take over? Fair play :console:
Original post by In2deep
BBHR&TONKS, what does it mean? :sly:

Worried we might take over? Fair play :console:

BIG, BLACK, HENCH, RAW & TONKS :dumbells:
Reply 935
Original post by Ladipidoo
BIG, BLACK, HENCH, RAW & TONKS :dumbells:

History behind the company? Who is the CEO and who are the shareholders? Any rivals worth of note?

:beard:
Original post by In2deep
History behind the company? Who is the CEO and who are the shareholders? Any rivals worth of note?

:beard:

BBHR&TONKS is a company that was set up by anicha and I. Before joining BBHR&TONKS we both had our individual companies that were both to do with fitness and on one sunny day in the tropical islands in the Caribbeans, anicha suggested joining forces. I decided to have some time to think about this, but after going over the logistical and marketing value this would be I decided on joining. So that was how BBHR&TONKS was founded and I am glad I have never gone back on such a fantastic opportunity and position :dumbells:

We are the both the CEO of BBHR&TONKS and also the shareholders, but recently we spoke to Apple and they are interested in becoming shareholders of such a prestigious company.

Yes, first of all we have the batty man team called S&S owned by Sagar and Salim :rolleyes: a joke of a company. Did you know one day I went over to have a meeting with them and caught Sagar fisting Salim :lolwut: From then on I knew that company was nothing but a joke.

And then we move on...the e-team :nothing: a disgusting company owned by emma and kiran who have been in the game for quite a while. Although due to so many lies, bitching and rookie mistakes in owning a company things have fallen apart (same can be said for the S&S tbh).

I'm not even going to talk about KimCorp :jester:
(edited 12 years ago)
wheres aara man these days? kinda miss her, not

:colonhash:
OMGGGG You can view what someone has said before theyve edited a post, man had no idea :colonhash:
LMFAOASFJJJJJJJIOALLLLLSDK :rofl2:

no they cant you silly baboon :rofl2: only you can

Latest

Trending

Trending