The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mazzzzzz
did any of you get a welcome email from them before the interview invite?
no I didn't lol I thought manc didn't even receive my UCAS coz there was no confirmation at all! where have u applied btw? n hows was ur UKCAT? WE? PREDICTEDS?
Reply 21
hey everyone,

is anyone applying as a graduate like me? I haven't received an interview...any information would be helpful!

Cheers
Reply 22
Im a graduate too, applied for manchester 5 yr. Still no reply
Reply 23
Original post by mo_sudani
No interviews yet :frown:
applied for Manchester kcl, qmul, Cardiff

Applied to EXACTLY the same unis as you!!!!!! Haven't heard anything either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by aj_student
Im a graduate too, applied for manchester 5 yr. Still no reply

At least I found someone in the same boat as me! Have you finished your degree or are you in your final year?
Reply 25
What a levels did you take dentistry hopefuls???
Reply 26
Original post by louise14
I've applied to Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow and queens. Freaking out that people have interviews already and I don't have a single one :s how come some people have interviews already? Do they have amazing ukcat or something?!? Could someone shed some light on this pls!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm my ukcat was far from amazing! (600)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by sanket.j
no I didn't lol I thought manc didn't even receive my UCAS coz there was no confirmation at all! where have u applied btw? n hows was ur UKCAT? WE? PREDICTEDS?

UKCAT wasnt that great :frown:
Applied to Bham, Manchester, QM and kings
Reply 28
Original post by ankito1
At least I found someone in the same boat as me! Have you finished your degree or are you in your final year?

Iv finished my degree. took a gap year.. wbu?
Reply 29
Original post by haleeema
Erm my ukcat was far from amazing! (600)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Join the club haleema! mine was 615.. :/ everyone else seems to be doing amazing tho.. like 700/800's .. :'( where di you apply?
Reply 30
Original post by mazzzzzz
UKCAT wasnt that great :frown:
Applied to Bham, Manchester, QM and kings
mine too.. i'm sure you did better than me.. :'( 615 here.. wbu? how are your predictions and Work exp?
Reply 31
Original post by aj_student
Iv finished my degree. took a gap year.. wbu?

That's quality. I'm currently in my final year. I was just wondering why no graduates (that I know) have not had an interview from Manchester yet...
Reply 32
Original post by ankito1
That's quality. I'm currently in my final year. I was just wondering why no graduates (that I know) have not had an interview from Manchester yet...

Good question! I am a grad and haven't heard from them too:frown:
Reply 33
Original post by Prada:)
Good question! I am a grad and haven't heard from them too:frown:

There's 3 of us here that are grads without an interview! I called up Manchester and they said the interviews are over for this round but will be back in February. Quite a while! Where else have you guys applied? :smile:
Reply 34
Haha ikr even the average this year has gone up wth! loool atleast we have one interview :')

Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham just you know the ukcat heavy places :P haha wbu?
Reply 35
Original post by haleeema
Haha ikr even the average this year has gone up wth! loool atleast we have one interview :')

Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham just you know the ukcat heavy places :P haha wbu?

are you a graduate too?! Congrats! :smile: where is your interview if you don't mind me asking? King's (5 year), King's (4 year), Manchester and Newcastle. These next couple of months are going to be hell!
Reply 36
Thanks! And no I'm not haha. It's at Manchester :biggrin:
Reply 37
Original post by ankito1
There's 3 of us here that are grads without an interview! I called up Manchester and they said the interviews are over for this round but will be back in February. Quite a while! Where else have you guys applied? :smile:

Thanks for doing that! I also applied to Barts, Belfast and Leeds
Reply 38
btw whens your interview at Manchester and I was just wondering that do Leeds only do one round of interviews.
Reply 39
Original post by sanket.j
mine too.. i'm sure you did better than me.. :'( 615 here.. wbu? how are your predictions and Work exp?

I got 630, but still haven't heard from anywhere :frown: so annoying!

Quick Reply

Latest