The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA Medical Students........ Interview questions!!

Hey!
I have an interview on the 11th of january for medicine. However im more than a little nervous about the interview as ive never really had one at all. Does anyone have a list of interview questions that could be asked? In particular the scenario questions. I have a couple I got sent from a guy I know at university, but it was only like three!
If anyone could help me out id be incredibly happy. UEA is definately my top choice and i think id fit in perfectly!

Thankyou
Original post by musson327

Original post by musson327
Hey!
I have an interview on the 11th of january for medicine. However im more than a little nervous about the interview as ive never really had one at all. Does anyone have a list of interview questions that could be asked? In particular the scenario questions. I have a couple I got sent from a guy I know at university, but it was only like three!
If anyone could help me out id be incredibly happy. UEA is definately my top choice and i think id fit in perfectly!

Thankyou

The scenario questions change every year, so to prepare for those you need to familiarise yourself with the sort of things they ask, and they information they provide you with (which you can do with the scenarios you've been given) UEA are pretty good for giving information on the interview. I don't like to provide lists of questions, as I don't think it's particularly fair on those that don't see this, but if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to help :smile:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
The scenario questions change every year, so to prepare for those you need to familiarise yourself with the sort of things they ask, and they information they provide you with (which you can do with the scenarios you've been given) UEA are pretty good for giving information on the interview. I don't like to provide lists of questions, as I don't think it's particularly fair on those that don't see this, but if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to help :smile:

Hello,
I have an interview for the 24th of feb and getting pretty anxious about it.. im from the north of ireland co.derry.. did you recieve your interview invite in your emails and NOT through ucas? is this how uea work?
Original post by VinnDawggg

Hello,
I have an interview for the 24th of feb and getting pretty anxious about it.. im from the north of ireland co.derry.. did you recieve your interview invite in your emails and NOT through ucas? is this how uea work?

I never got any interview invite through UCAS for any uni :confused: They rang me up to tell me about it, and then a few days later I received a letter or an email, I can't remember. Although if you have an interview then why are you worrying about how they tell you if you've got an interview or not? :confused:
Reply 4

I never got any interview invite through UCAS for any uni :confused: They rang me up to tell me about it, and then a few days later I received a letter or an email, I can't remember. Although if you have an interview then why are you worrying about how they tell you if you've got an interview or not? :confused:

A few others in my class recieved their invites for a medical interview through ucas and i was just woundering why uea didn follow the same procedure.
how do you find medical school? do you like it ?

A few others in my class recieved their invites for a medical interview through ucas and i was just woundering why uea didn follow the same procedure.
how do you find medical school? do you like it ?

I love it :biggrin: And I honestly wouldn't want to be at any other med school. UEA really seems to suit me and the way I work :yep:
Reply 6

I love it :biggrin: And I honestly wouldn't want to be at any other med school. UEA really seems to suit me and the way I work :yep:

yea ive heard its a great med school! im not asking for unfair help to have an advantage over the other interview candidates but, how did you manage to get into med school? what was your train of thought when preparing for the interview and actually doing the interview?

yea ive heard its a great med school! im not asking for unfair help to have an advantage over the other interview candidates but, how did you manage to get into med school? what was your train of thought when preparing for the interview and actually doing the interview?

Errrrm I'm probably not the best person to ask. I did next to no preparation for my interviews (luckily got offers from both somehow :p:) and during the interview, my main thoughts were "I'm talking rubbish!".

So I can't really help with that. UEA do say it's best not to overprepare.
Reply 8

Errrrm I'm probably not the best person to ask. I did next to no preparation for my interviews (luckily got offers from both somehow :p:) and during the interview, my main thoughts were "I'm talking rubbish!".

So I can't really help with that. UEA do say it's best not to overprepare.

aha ok thanks. i want to prepare well because i want to get into medical school soooo much and i hope the interviewers realise how passionate and commited i am to the profession.
thanks for your help by the way :smile:

p.s if i get into med school in uea, first round in the union is on me for all your help :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending