The Student Room Group

i hate how vaginas look!

hello everyone,
I am a woman, but I hate the look of it and would feel very uncomfortable during intimate acts.
One post on this forum made me even more conscious.
I dread my very first time because of it :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Luckily guys like vaginas. Most of them anyway. Unless yours is horribly abnormal in some way, you most likely have nothing to worry about.
Stick to dating men then?
Original post by Anonymous
hello everyone,
I am a woman, but I hate the look of it and would feel very uncomfortable during intimate acts.

You talking about the elongate labia and excess labia thread?
unless your vagina have razor sharp teeth.
Or the labia has finger nails

you should be fine all vaginas look odd.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
a penis hardly looks like the pretties thing in the world
Reply 6
hello everyone,

We need pics to help you tbh.
Reply 7
Lucky for you, you don't have to gaze intently at your vagina during your first time. Unless you're trying some seriously adventurous positions.
Reply 8
Just seems like a straight girl, not liking the look of vagina's in general. She didn't specify it was hers she didn't like the look of, but everyone's.

A straight guy isn't going to care.
hello everyone,

Well just be grateful you don't have to look at your own vagina or anyone else's....unless you are lesbian of course... :awesome:
Reply 10
Original post by gingerben
a penis hardly looks like the pretties thing in the world

Mine does.
you dont have to look at it during sex so dont worry!
(edited 11 years ago)
Everyone knows vaginas aren't particularly attractive!
Reply 14
Original post by iamapokemon
Everyone knows vaginas aren't particularly attractive!

They are, some can be pretty damn amazing. I mean if someone has mahooosive beef curtains then thats going to be a problem and i'll end up gagging but yeah, a lot of men find them attractive and inviting.
Original post by SpunkyVanDros
unless your vagina have razor sharp teeth.
Or the labia has finger nails

you should be fine all vaginas look odd.

saw a film about that.

never again :indiff:
To be honest even when going down on a girl I don't find myself scrutinizing their vagina that much. I'll make a note of what it looks like, how much hair there is, the size of the flaps but I don't actually care much about it.
Original post by Anon420
mahooosive beef curtains

:rofl:
Reply 18
I wouldn't worry about that. Neither male or females are particularly pretty down there.
hello everyone,

I used to feel this way too! Before my first time, I just told my boyfriend about my insecurities and he told me not to worry about it and to just relax - guy's don't seem to care! I took my boyfriend's advice and I wasn't even thinking about how he thought I looked - in the end you just get caught up in what you're doing! :smile:

Honestly, try not to worry about it and just talk to the guy if you're still feeling uncomfortable about how you think you look 'down there' - sometimes a little reassurance goes a long way :smile:

Quick Reply