The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Kate is such a bitch in going after Kyle. You rejected him a million times, and now he's taken. **** off.

Yes, she annoys me.
Original post by little_wizard123
Kate is such a bitch in going after Kyle. You rejected him a million times, and now he's taken. **** off.

Yes, she annoys me.

I don't like her. Can't understand how she got with both brennan and rhys. She's average and Brennan and Rhys are well Brennan and Rhys

*I'm not gay honest.
Original post by little_wizard123

Yes, she annoys me.

Yep, she's a vile, vile woman. One of those characters who plays the victim all the time yet back-stabs and acts out.

Can't stand her.
although no matter what Kate gets up too I will still hate her less than I hate Lyn Skully
I know this is old news but I still want Karl and Susan to get back together!!!!!!

Shame for Susan though since Karl's moved on...
Original post by VanillaTwilight
I know this is old news but I still want Karl and Susan to get back together!!!!!!

Shame for Susan though since Karl's moved on...

I guess she can't really complain seeing as she's the one who pushed him away.

...But I feel your pain. :console:
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
I guess she can't really complain seeing as she's the one who pushed him away.

...But I feel your pain. :console:

I know! I remember that episode where they were stuck in a barn or something, and Karl wanted her back and she just rejected him :eek: Felt so bad for Karl :frown:.

I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds out about Karl and the other lady (dunno her name haha).

Same goes for Kate too!!! She rejected Kyle and now wants him!
^^ i think it was Jessica.

These Neighbours people jsut don't know what they want but at least Emilia made up her mind!

The more i see Toadie and Sonya together, the more i like them as a couple. I just like how they are on-screen together, they pair up well.
Haha, it has to be Lou!!!!! I love him haha. Loved the episode last week when the assessor came around about his whole insurance scam. I could not stop laughing at his acting hahaha!

Ayeee, I agree. Feel sorry for Lucas!

Well the answer I was looking for was Dr K but Lou's close enough!

How weird is it watching Karl dating someone that isn't Susan??

Also anyone noticed the strange likeness of Summer to Susan of about 15 years ago? From the hairstyle and colour to the dishing out of general life advice, the similarities are actually a bit creepy.
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK

Also anyone noticed the strange likeness of Summer to Susan of about 15 years ago? From the hairstyle and colour to the dishing out of general life advice, the similarities are actually a bit creepy.

I was going to say Karl, but Lou is the top for me :tongue:.

I know!! I thought it would have been Susan that moved on first rather than Karl, since he still wanted them to get back together.

I never watched it 15 years ago haha I wasn't old enough :tongue: :redface:
I never watched it 15 years ago haha I wasn't old enough :tongue: :redface:

Haha I like that, cheeky git! Weren't you ever taught to respect your elders?! :shakecane:
Haha I like that, cheeky git! Weren't you ever taught to respect your elders?! :shakecane:

:tongue: :rolleyes:

You used to watch Neighbours when you was 8!? Bit young no? :cool: [That's if your age is correct on your profile :colone:]
I started watching it about 6/7 years ago mabye... I can't remember haha deffos wasn't 15 years ago though!
I absolutely despise Rhys!!!!! Cannot bloody stand him! :mad:

There's like no interesting storylines going on right now, it's just the same old same old. They need to add a bang in there :beard:
I absolutely despise Rhys!!!!! Cannot bloody stand him! :mad:

There's like no interesting storylines going on right now, it's just the same old same old. They need to add a bang in there :beard:

I love Rhys; he's like a younger, smoother Paul Robinson :colone:. I really hope that Rhys becomes more and more evil, and....in a shocking twist, his evil deeds are thwarted by none other than Mr Paul Robinson! :beard:

That would make a pretty good storyline :biggrin:
Can't stand Andrew at all anymore. Just watched an episode without him and it was just indescribably better than usual.
Original post by Nephilim
I love Rhys; he's like a younger, smoother Paul Robinson :colone:. I really hope that Rhys becomes more and more evil, and....in a shocking twist, his evil deeds are thwarted by none other than Mr Paul Robinson! :beard:

That would make a pretty good storyline :biggrin:

:rofl: Hahahaha! I don't like his evil ways!
Original post by secretmessages
Can't stand Andrew at all anymore. Just watched an episode without him and it was just indescribably better than usual.

I don't mind him, however his voice does tend to grate on the ears. His accent sounds so fake :pierre:

When I first started waiting Neighbours, Karl was with Izzy, so no it isn't that strange for me :p:. What I find more strange is the number of times that Karl and Susan keep getting together and then separating again :s-smilie:

Original post by Nephilim
I don't mind him, however his voice does tend to grate on the ears. His accent sounds so fake :pierre:

Really? I'm sure it's probably real, since the actor grew up in both Scotland and Australia which is why his accent has that strange mix.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
When I first started waiting Neighbours, Karl was with Izzy, so no it isn't that strange for me :p:.

Really? I'm sure it's probably real, since the actor grew up in both Scotland and Australia which is why his accent has that strange mix.

Karl was such a lad back in those days :cool:

Ah okay. The annoying thing about watching Andrew with Summer is that the girl who plays Summer is a much better actor than the guy who plays Andrew, so it just looks awkward D:
(edited 12 years ago)
I hope that this Andrew-Summer storyline hits an end now... Having a fling with a stranger during Tasha's house party will not look great for Andrew, however (and hopefully) it puts an axe on this drama... therefore both of these characters should get new and maybe twisted storylines, involving crushes. From what I see Summer can't stand that someone is who doesn't have a ''real job'' and doesn't even want to be at uni, actually is there... even though it's her own boyfriend. Isn't she frustraded about having ''just'' a basic job at a local newspaper ? Andrew tries to get where he wants in his business and with some hoops he manages to do it. He has a strong commitment for his business while Summer is very iffish about starting off with organising online content for a local newspaper instead making it big as a journalist. I bet if Summer was having everything as she planned then no matter how bad Andrew was failing with his business she would be all cosy and supportive from the start for him.

Maybe I'm wrong but that's how I saw the recent developments between them two. I really hope it's coming to an end now. Or one of characters leave Neighbours as it happens really often.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending