Imperial College London
London

Everyone applying for mechanical engineering to imperial come here plz

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dadinheaven
What email and when?
I applied in late Nov and l still haven't heard anything

Dear applicant,

Thank you for applying to read Mechanical Engineering at Imperial College London. We received a record number of applications this year, and as each application is being considered carefully, the whole process is a lengthy one.

We are on course to have made decisions on all applications by 29th February, so you should hear the result of your application within about ten days of this date. Thank you for your patience.

Yours faithfully,

Bamber Blackman
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Dreamester
Dear applicant,

Thank you for applying to read Mechanical Engineering at Imperial College London. We received a record number of applications this year, and as each application is being considered carefully, the whole process is a lengthy one.

We are on course to have made decisions on all applications by 29th February, so you should hear the result of your application within about ten days of this date. Thank you for your patience.

Yours faithfully,

Bamber Blackman

I didn't get this email.....They're probably not even going to consider me!!:frown:
Original post by dadinheaven
I didn't get this email.....They're probably not even going to consider me!!:frown:

It's not an important email anyway...
Reply 63
lol seems i am not the only one who received this e-mail. gd luck everyone and could u share the decision (including requirements, everything else) here plz??
21st had gone and I haven't heard nothing from Imperial since the time I got my mail. Oh c'mon..
Reply 65
Original post by asb174
I'm a Spanish student, applied in october for mech engineering and haven't heard anything yet as well

hi there, i´m spanish too, and i have received the same email as you most say. Do you have the same feeling as me that i am going to be rejected?

Personaly i believe that if they have already asked for some interviews it means that they must have already selected most people.

asb174, de donde eres? que notas llevas? esto de los A levels no se puede comparar con el bachiller de aqui!
I'm starting to think whether they are waiting for our January exam results because that's coming out in two weeks.
Reply 67
Did any one hear anything from them yet? The next wednesday is 29th and I ve been waiting for their decision for 5 months. I think that you guys know how this feels like lol and I will be really annoyed if they say I am rejected. 'so you should hear the result of your application within about ten days of this date.' several days left, lets see if imperial could give us what we would like to hear in these few days lol
Reply 68
thumbs up if you are ready for rejection! hahahaha
:biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Agreed spain, waiting patiently for rejection tomorrow (as long as imperial is trustworthy..about termins)
Reply 70
It's 29th now hope that we will hear sth from Imperial today:smile: Gd luck everyone ~
Original post by Terrance.D
It's 29th now hope that we will hear sth from Imperial today:smile: Gd luck everyone ~

Nothing yet. Not surprising though. :tongue:
Original post by ssh19931111
Nothing yet. Not surprising though. :tongue:

Same here, and also not suprised. However I wonder why did they bother with sending that mail?
Reply 73
Original post by Dreamester
Same here, and also not suprised. However I wonder why did they bother with sending that mail?

8:00 now , wonder anything happened....cos here is nothing from mine
Reply 74
lol same here. i wouldnt say that people in mechanical engineering department are stupid, but at least they are not working efficiently. Wondering what they ve been doing all the time through 5 months from october to feburary:s-smilie: My friends in Hurtwood House and Lancing who applied for Mechanical engineering did nt get much from IC since october. I think they are in the same situation as us =)
Reply 75
i am stupidly checking mi email every 10 minutes when most probably they send their veredict the 8th or 9th!!!!:biggrin:

if anyone is contacted please let us now!!
Reply 76
Hey guys! Just got an offer for mech eng :smile: I'm international if that makes any difference on the reply date. For you guys worrying, I got it at approx 10.30 GMT March 1. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 77
@DDBB1122, congrats! :smile: May i know what was their offer?
Reply 78
@chter , it is A*AAA. A* in maths :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by DDBB1122
@chter , it is A*AAA. A* in maths :smile:

got an exactly same offer. International too. Just that one of my A is Further Maths full A2. Needs to put in extra efforts now. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending