The Student Room Group

Boobs, Lingerie & Bra Questions Thread (Continued)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ak137
Loool :tongue:

My bewbies keep growing too :frown:

Aww sorry :tongue: Do they have names?
Reply 1641
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
Aww sorry :tongue: Do they have names?

Funny you should ask that :holmes: Yes, they do. Bill (left) and Bob (right), based on the childrens show, bill and bob the flowerpot men :sexface:

EDIT: meant ben, instead of Bob :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1642
Original post by ak137
Funny you should ask that :holmes: Yes, they do. Bill (left) and Bob (right), based on the childrens show, bill and bob the flowerpot men :sexface:

Bill and Ben, you mean?
Reply 1643
Original post by LeeC
Bill and Ben, you mean?

Thats the one :facepalm:
Original post by ak137

Haha. Mine are Ronnie and Reggie, named after the Kray twins :tongue:
My boobs keep growing :frown:

I wish mine were :frown:
Original post by rainbow.panda
I wish mine were :frown:

Lol no you don't, it's a hassle.. Not to mention the extra unwanted attention.

I wouldn't want them to be huge or anything, but I'd kill for them to be maybe two cup sizes bigger.

HELLZ! :redface: long time no speak!

:h:

yeaaaah still an A :biggrin: slash B... who am I kidding

A and proud :colone:

(at least I'm not AA?)
Reply 1649
I don't think there's any point keeping bras you know don't fit so if you can return them, do. Unless of course you've worn them already. Bravissimo are really good so if you're anywhere near a store you could try there, they'll be able to help you find the right bra. M&S and Debenhams are options too, they're in most shopping centres I should think. I know M&S do next day delivery on their website if you can't get to a store.

Don't worry about the back being too small, it'll feel really tight at first but it shouldn't be too tight that it's uncomfortable. It's meant to be tight so it doesn't shift about and to give you the proper support. You'd know if it was too small, you'd barely be able to fasten it and it would be extremely uncomfortable.

I see.... :s-smilie: I've already worn them all for a day because they felt fine in the shop, but some of them didn't even make it to the end of the day. I've taken all the labels off too. They were from Debenhams. I guess I could always go and find out if they'll take them back.
Original post by kat91s
I see.... :s-smilie: I've already worn them all for a day because they felt fine in the shop, but some of them didn't even make it to the end of the day. I've taken all the labels off too. They were from Debenhams. I guess I could always go and find out if they'll take them back.

I'm not sure what Debenhams' return policy is but it should say on the website somewhere. They may take them back if they're in a resaleable condition, you have the receipt and they still have the sewn-in labels attached. You'd have to ask in store.
Reply 1651
I'm not sure what Debenhams' return policy is but it should say on the website somewhere. They may take them back if they're in a resaleable condition, you have the receipt and they still have the sewn-in labels attached. You'd have to ask in store.

I returned them, it wasn't a problem!

So I am rather sad that I had to return all those nice bras that didn't fit, but I now have two instead that will hopefully turn out to be better. I got a fitting, and I was right about the size because they measured me as a 34C.

I ended up getting two in 34C where the underwires don't come up too high so they can't dig in. The lady in the shop said I was 'sensitive' which can hardly be true, it's just the underwires that are sharp!

It's unbelievable how little choice there is in that style, and I never noticed before now! I didn't like the ones I bought as much as the ones I returned. :frown:

Thanks for all your help, and here's hoping that the problem is solved!
I wouldn't want them to be huge or anything, but I'd kill for them to be maybe two cup sizes bigger.

Likewise.
ARGH. My 26DD from the Big Bra Bar arrived this morning, and it's at least two cup sizes and a band size too big. I put it next to my biggest 28D bra for comparison, since they're meant to have the same cup volume, and it was huge. Looks like I'll have to wait for Panache to release 26 backs next year :frown:
I am seriously in need of new underwear. I have recently realised that I am wearing completely the wrong size bra. In any event, my bras are all extremely old and do nothing for me... put it this way: the bra I'm wearing at the moment must be at least three years old. Terrible, I know!

I have always bought my underwear from Marks and Spencer but I would really like some nicer underwear that doesn't all look the same and is a bit more my age (19).

I'm going to New Look tomorrow to buy some bits and was thinking of looking at the underwear there. Do you know if the bras there are any good? My sister buys her underwear from New Look and some of it looks really pretty.

Your thoughts? Where do you buy your underwear from?

Why the neg? Some people...
(edited 12 years ago)
Well you can go Debenhams as you can be measured but if you're young new look sounds like a great place to buy them from.
I go to marks and Spencer for lingerie. Truly marvellous.
Primark is cool for cheeky underwear- like funny thongs. I don't have their bras though.
I've heard Ann Summers is one of the best :wink:

Edit: I'm a girl - my friend is letting me use his TSR account to ask questions on AS-Biology (but I'm getting a bit side-tracked xD )
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1658
I go to Topshop for my knickers, they're 3 for £10.
Mainly Marks and Spencer. Although some from New Look, Primark and Figleaves.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest