The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Hi There! Anyone Going To Stirling Uni?

Just wanted to make some friends and meet anybody going to Stirling Uni this year, would be great to meet people before i arrive :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey :smile:
I've firmed for Law LLB starting this year, I can't wait, you?
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Awesome! Me neither can't wait to meet everyone! Do you know where you're staying yet? :smile:
I'm doing marine biology! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Hey, I'm doing BA Psychology! Nice to meet you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by starstrukk
Hey, I'm doing BA Psychology! Nice to meet you :smile:

Hey nice to meet you too! :smile: Where are you staying? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by JillianG
Hey nice to meet you too! :smile: Where are you staying? :smile:

I'll be staying in AKD, yourself? :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm in ASH :smile: So excited!! :biggrin: Where abouts are you from? :smile:
Hiya, I'm doing BSc Environmental Geography and staying in AKD :smile:
Reply 8
Hi there! ah ace i love geography! Was a hard decision whether i would do geography or marine biology!
Where you from? :smile:
Reply 9
I'm in ASH :smile: So excited!! :biggrin: Where abouts are you from? :smile:

Aw cool! I'm from Perth, so not that far away, what about you? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by starstrukk
Aw cool! I'm from Perth, so not that far away, what about you? :smile:

You're lucky! I'm from Caithness in the very north east of scotland, so very far away xD
Reply 11
You're lucky! I'm from Caithness in the very north east of scotland, so very far away xD

I've never been that far North! It must get quite cold, I always think up near Aberdeen is always colder than Perth. Although, Perth is still in Scotland and well, you know what Scottish weather is like! :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Hey, I'm going to study BSc Sports and Exercise here. Can't wait. I've visited uni on talk and tour day and from that moment I understood that's my place to be. :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by dwyane3
Hey, I'm going to study BSc Sports and Exercise here. Can't wait. I've visited uni on talk and tour day and from that moment I understood that's my place to be. :smile:

Aw nice one, that's the same as me, I visited the uni last year with my school and loved it right away I'm so excited :smile: Do you know where you're staying yet? :smile:
Reply 14
I like that you've made this thread! Stuff like this always helps so much when you're just starting :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Leahcar
I like that you've made this thread! Stuff like this always helps so much when you're just starting :smile:

Haha thanks! I know it's all so scary and daunting i just wanted to meet people before i went and know they're in the same boat! Are you at stirling? :smile:
Hi there! ah ace i love geography! Was a hard decision whether i would do geography or marine biology!
Where you from? :smile:

Yeah it's such a good subject :smile: Oh nice one! Thinking of taking some marine biology or biology modules as well :smile: Kilmarnock just south of Glasgow, what about you?
Reply 17
Haha thanks! I know it's all so scary and daunting i just wanted to meet people before i went and know they're in the same boat! Are you at stirling? :smile:

Yeah I am indeed :smile: I've just finished 2nd year! I won't be there next year though, I'm going to France for the year :smile: picking up where I left off and going back to 3rd year in 2013!
Reply 18
Aw nice one, that's the same as me, I visited the uni last year with my school and loved it right away I'm so excited :smile: Do you know where you're staying yet? :smile:

I don't know yet. I'll get my diploma on late-July so some time have to go until I know where I'm going to live. Honestly, I don't see a big difference between the accommodation in campus. All the rooms are small. :biggrin:
Reply 19
Just accepted accomodation offer, staying in murray! 3/04
Hope it's nice :smile:
Anyone else see all the baby bunnies on applicants day?
So exited.

Quick Reply