The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
So today...
breakfast: pink lady apple
lunch: chicken fridge raiders(100 odd cals) small punnet of grapes, fat free cherry yoghurt
dinner: extra light mayo mixed with tuna, some red pepper(:coma:) with black olives and two triangles of light cheese
dessert: a bowl of freshly prepared mango and pineapple(SO GOOD)
supper: orange :h:
Reply 981
Original post by conway!
Anyone watching Supersize vs Superskinny?
I feel so sad for that boy, he seems completely in denial and he was crying and everything :frown:
I feel ridiculous for being sad for a stranger but I hope he does well!

I totally get where you're coming from I actually teared a little when he was talking about his school days. Weirdly proud of him at the weigh-in though
:woo: just got two punnets of cherries for 30p each(down from £2.50 :biggrin:
(I also bought some cupcakes, but we don't talk about those :colondollar: my friend and I have reached the point of third year where it's not safe to be in the library without sugar :tongue:)
Original post by conway!
Anyone watching Supersize vs Superskinny?
I feel so sad for that boy, he seems completely in denial and he was crying and everything :frown:
I feel ridiculous for being sad for a stranger but I hope he does well!

Haven't seen tonight's, but you've just reminded me to catch up on last week's... wooo! :biggrin:
Was really hungry by the time I got in (walking up a hill in the rain is quite tiring) so I'm having some low fat natural yoghurt with cherry jam :biggrin:

Watching Supersize vs Superskinny with some sort of food seems to be becoming standard :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Currently in the middle of an all nighter to finish an essay, 500 words to go woooo! I clearly need some sleep because I'm almost scared to post in case I wake the thread up :s-smilie::tongue:

So tempted to gorge on chocolate to keep myself focussed but I hid it all on the top of a cupboard yesterday (only have it for baking!).
Original post by lolololol
Currently in the middle of an all nighter to finish an essay, 500 words to go woooo! I clearly need some sleep because I'm almost scared to post in case I wake the thread up :s-smilie::tongue:

So tempted to gorge on chocolate to keep myself focussed but I hid it all on the top of a cupboard yesterday (only have it for baking!).

Almost there, keep going :biggrin:. Xx
Original post by lolololol

Good luck! Hope you got it done :hugs:

I'm up early(ish) to go for a run. I really don't want to go, but I need to - I'm getting really lazy about running, haven't been for a week, and after today can only dee one day in the next eleven where I can fit it in. This is probably a sign I need to adapt and stop only running first thing in the morning...
Oh dear, woke up first thing on my day off and can't get back to sleep...

On the plus side, it's my weigh-in day and I've lost 1lb, despite TOTM. Yay! I'm 9st 8lbs now, really want to lose 2lbs this week as I want to be in the first half of the 9s really bad haha.
Bit of a crap/slow run, but at least I went I guess.

Once term is over, I'm going to step up my running, and try to get back to three times a week. Once a week just doesn't seem to be enough to be making progress.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Almost there, keep going :biggrin:. Xx

[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv];36647633']Good luck! Hope you got it done :hugs:

I'm up early(ish) to go for a run. I really don't want to go, but I need to - I'm getting really lazy about running, haven't been for a week, and after today can only dee one day in the next eleven where I can fit it in. This is probably a sign I need to adapt and stop only running first thing in the morning...
Thank you :smile: I think I'm pretty much finished now, just double checking. I'm only just in the word limit (on the lower end...) but I really don't have anything else to say so I don't want to waffle for no reason.

Actually feeling surprisingly awake still. Might even go for a run to tire myself out and then sleep until 2pm or something :eek:

Cinnamon porridge now, nom nom nom :yum:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 991
Another 0.8lbs gone, boom! :biggrin:
Reply 992
Should have gone for a run when I woke up damnit! Was just about to head out the door just now when the heavens opened - currently sheets of rain/sleet/hail - and while a little rain doesn't put me off, this does!

edit: Went anyway in a wee break in the showers. It only started up again after a good 5 mins of running so at least I was warmed up by then. 4.7k in 25:26 :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 993
Monday was halfway dinner which involved lots of wine/ 3 course meal/ obligatory staggering home chips....then yesterday was hangover day of Dominoes, chocolate and doughnuts....damn it was good :p:

Gonna be really good this week from now and hopefully shift a pound for Monday :smile:
Miserable day so far.. Got up at 6 and arrived at train station to find that someone had thrown themselves infront of a train therefore trains were cancelled, so I had to get a selection of busses to uni which stressed me out as I didn't have a clue where most of them went.. Somehow managed to get to uni at five to nine very flustered but at least present! On train home now, at least they're back on! I take comfort in the fact that at least my morning has been a lot better than the person who jumped infront of the train!
Reply 995
Food for today:

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with prosciutto, spring onions, olives and garlic with salad, cucumber and paprika olives.

Lunch: Can of tuna and 4 sesame rice cakes with reduced fat hummus

Snack (if hungry) : Cucumber slices with remaining hummus

Planned dinner: Lemon and pepper chicken breast with quinoa and vegetables stir fried in coconut oil.
(edited 12 years ago)
Been dissertationing all day - now on 5,800/10,000 :smile:
Only done a mile dog walk and my DVD but at least it's something :smile:

Today's Food
Breakfast: 40g Bran Flakes with 125ml semi-skimmed milk
Lunch: Assorted salad vegetables, slice of ham and some light salad dressing, pot Shape blackberry yogurt and a packet of French Fries
Dinner (planned): Baked potato with half a tin baked beans
Snacks: Apple, bowl of cereal later
Quite want to get some exercise and go into uni to start on my report, (due in Monday, eek) but it's nearly 4pm now and I'll end up getting dinner really late! I could technically take it into uni with me because it's leftovers, but I don't like eating at uni alone (weird, I know). So today's exercise will probably only be a 20min walk to the post office and back, but oh well. Not every day can be perfect.

Breakfast: Porridge with raisins and a cup of tea
Lunch: Egg mayonnaise sandwich and two clementines
Snacks: Grapes, fat free vanilla yogurt
Dinner (planned): Leftover tomato pasta with sweetcorn and peppers.
Done a fair bit of exercise today. Had to come back to flat this morning coz I forgot brolly so that was an extra 6 flights of stairs, plus stairs at the station coz train was cancelled, then walk to bus station and huge walk to uni coz I didn't have a bloody clue where I was! Friend normally gives me a lift home but she wasn't in so I had to do an extra half hour walk, then decided to go to Matalan for a mooch which was another 20 min walk! Tired now though.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Done a fair bit of exercise today. Had to come back to flat this morning coz I forgot brolly so that was an extra 6 flights of stairs, plus stairs at the station coz train was cancelled, then walk to bus station and huge walk to uni coz I didn't have a bloody clue where I was! Friend normally gives me a lift home but she wasn't in so I had to do an extra half hour walk, then decided to go to Matalan for a mooch which was another 20 min walk! Tired now though.

That sounds like you burn a lot of calories

Latest