The Student Room Group

french terrorist is a muslim. media drops story like lead balloon. why?

the media dropped the french terrorism story faster than lead balloon when they learned that the gunman was an islamic extremist.

it was rolling news when they thought it was a neo nazi crime -- they were frothing at the mouth in waves of orgasmic pleasure when they thought it was neo nazi crime. when the gunman was a neo nazi they were saying the words 'neo- nazi' virtually every nano second ( while frothing at the mouth. )

of course, its still in the news, but its now 3rd or 4th down the list and the fact that the terrorist is a muslim is becoming harder and harder to discern.

i remember the same thing during the brevick terrorist attacks. first they thought it was muslims and it was all hushed tones and shock and then as soon as they realised it was a far right extremist they went into frothing hysterics.

who owns western media? could it be secretly owned by saudi arabia?
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It's 3rd or 4th down the list because nothing has happened: he's holed up in his house and is refusing to come out. There are no constant developments that would make rolling news necessary anymore.

There, I have your answer.
Reply 2
Political correctness and multiculturalist ideology ................ that's why
Reply 3
Erm, no they havent? Maybe you should try another news source other than newsround?
Reply 4
You know who has gone quiet on the subject?

All those posters on here who were frothing at the mouth about how such a racist crime was inevitable with the likes of the FN daring to have a position on immigration :mmm:
Come on... You're having a laugh.
Reply 6
Today was budget day which is probably slightly more important to the average citizen than some oddball fundamentalist across the channel in another country, most people are more concerned about their jobs, incomes, and how hard they'll be hit by tax changes. Like it or lump it domestic news often takes priority. As no British citizens have been directly imperilled by the gunman our news outlets have lost interest. If the gunman was to shoot a British citizen then you'd see it on the front pages for days to come.

There's no conspiracy afoot here, it's just the way the media works. Has done for years, will do for years to come. If you want to read about some gunman in France visit a French media website plenty of them talking about it. It's front page news on Le Monde http://www.lemonde.fr/
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Steevee
You know who has gone quiet on the subject?

All those posters on here who were frothing at the mouth about how such a racist crime was inevitable with the likes of the FN daring to have a position on immigration :mmm:

the hypocrites have certainly gone back under their rocks.

:mmm: lol
Reply 8
If anybody is still up, check sky news 501.

Went from "NN" last night, to "man" tonight.
But yh, the budget is more important. But most of us here are students, so this is pretty much the biggest story for us, along with the footie tonight, tbh.
Media drops story? You do realise its being shown live on most media networks :rolleyes:

it has been interupted occassionally by the news George Osbourne decided to give himself a tax cut.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Ano1
If anybody is still up, check sky news 501.

Went from "NN" last night, to "man" tonight.
But yh, the budget is more important. But most of us here are students, so this is pretty much the biggest story for us, along with the footie tonight, tbh.

Interesting.

The long and short of it is that most people feel perfectly at liberty to bash a right-wing ideology, and especially an extreme authoritarian ideology like Nazism. However, they cannot do the same thing with Islam. This is because anyone who would dare to speak out publicly is at threat of severe criticism, assault or even murder, and those who are Muslim or are Muslim apologists will say 'religion of peace' and nothing more.

Also, there are far fewer Nazis (one would assume) than there are Muslims.
Uh it's on the front page of every news site including liberal favourites The Guardian and Al Jazeera.
It's still big news the last time I checked. But naturly the budget has been the main story of the day, so the Toulouse killings have been pushed down the order.
Reply 13
I knew it from the start. I am not 'just saying it', it was either going to be a neo-nazi/extremist "Christian" like Brevik, or it would be a militant muslim.

You only have to put 1 and 2 together. The attacks, who were they against? Jews and North Africa. When was the last time you heard of a nazi attack of this scale, never, maybe? Ok so lets look, if you have been looking at why terrorists attack us evenslightly then you would understand why the attackers was most likely a "Muslim".

Firstly, he attacked North African Muslim soldiers in the army, the french along with Britain and America, have the biggest presence in the middle east, and the Taliban/Al Qaeda's reasoning is clear - get off out land, or we will attack you. He could have just attacked soldiers straight up, but he went after N.African soldiers who were, in his eyes, siding with the Kafir and 'zionsist snakes', as they like to say, and Al-Qaeda exlicitely listed that these muslims, who side with the west, aswell as liberal muslims, are to be tagetted first, and we all know about ongoing attacks accross the middle east from Al-qaeda, the taleban, Salafists, and extreme wahaabists. Now if it was a neo-nazi, what would have their motives been? That firstly, black people are tainting the french army, as the white-european race is the superior, and that they are muslim, tainting the largely christian (and in nazi-preference, non-denominational christianity) traditionalism.

So next the jews were attacked, they were both french jews and had ties to Israel, whether the attacker knew that, or just randonly went to a jewish school, we don't know. Obviously extremist "muslims" simply want to exterminate jews as a whole, and Israel is seen as an enemy to be wiped out by most conservative muslims, and jews are looked on unfavourably, moderate muslims - not sure about their views on jews as a whole, tend to want israel to roll back its size and military to pre 60's levels, and justice for palestine to be served, as well as palestines advancement, and liberal muslims, in my expirience, either support neither side, or atleast support Israel's internal social wellbeing over palestines, but support neither foreign policy, and look upon jews as equals. So the attack against jews, as with most attacks against civilian jews living in europe, tends to come from muslims.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/frances-immigrant-challenge/2012/03/21/gIQAnrYXSS_story.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17456582

And yes, the killer involved was a French-muslim born in a majority immigrant communisty, who started off with interest in al-qaeda, then look trips to Afghanistan and pakistan, was arrested, came back, became a member with other like-minded locals.
Worst conspiracy thread EVAR!
This story has been buried beneath the budget, but why did the budget come out yesterday? There are 365 days a year to release the budget My question is, who controls the budget? Saudi Arabia?
Reply 16
Original post by monk_keys
This story has been buried beneath the budget, but why did the budget come out yesterday? There are 365 days a year to release the budget My question is, who controls the budget? Saudi Arabia?

I suspect the Chinese, probably conspiring with Al-Qaeda, too.
Reply 17
Original post by Tudball
I suspect the Chinese, probably conspiring with Al-Qaeda, too.

Don't forget the liberal media, the lizard overlords and the Illuminati.
Original post by prog2djent
I knew it from the start. I am not 'just saying it', it was either going to be a neo-nazi/extremist "Christian" like Brevik, or it would be a militant muslim.

You only have to put 1 and 2 together. The attacks, who were they against? Jews and North Africa. When was the last time you heard of a nazi attack of this scale, never, maybe? Ok so lets look, if you have been looking at why terrorists attack us evenslightly then you would understand why the attackers was most likely a "Muslim".

Firstly, he attacked North African Muslim soldiers in the army, the french along with Britain and America, have the biggest presence in the middle east, and the Taliban/Al Qaeda's reasoning is clear - get off out land, or we will attack you. He could have just attacked soldiers straight up, but he went after N.African soldiers who were, in his eyes, siding with the Kafir and 'zionsist snakes', as they like to say, and Al-Qaeda exlicitely listed that these muslims, who side with the west, aswell as liberal muslims, are to be tagetted first, and we all know about ongoing attacks accross the middle east from Al-qaeda, the taleban, Salafists, and extreme wahaabists. Now if it was a neo-nazi, what would have their motives been? That firstly, black people are tainting the french army, as the white-european race is the superior, and that they are muslim, tainting the largely christian (and in nazi-preference, non-denominational christianity) traditionalism.

So next the jews were attacked, they were both french jews and had ties to Israel, whether the attacker knew that, or just randonly went to a jewish school, we don't know. Obviously extremist "muslims" simply want to exterminate jews as a whole, and Israel is seen as an enemy to be wiped out by most conservative muslims, and jews are looked on unfavourably, moderate muslims - not sure about their views on jews as a whole, tend to want israel to roll back its size and military to pre 60's levels, and justice for palestine to be served, as well as palestines advancement, and liberal muslims, in my expirience, either support neither side, or atleast support Israel's internal social wellbeing over palestines, but support neither foreign policy, and look upon jews as equals. So the attack against jews, as with most attacks against civilian jews living in europe, tends to come from muslims.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/frances-immigrant-challenge/2012/03/21/gIQAnrYXSS_story.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17456582

And yes, the killer involved was a French-muslim born in a majority immigrant communisty, who started off with interest in al-qaeda, then look trips to Afghanistan and pakistan, was arrested, came back, became a member with other like-minded locals.

Just to clarify, you are talking about France, not American. The majority of Christians are Catholics and therefore extreme Catholic spread 10 children each and give the mass in Latin. They are most of time homophobic, slightly xenophobe and heavily conservative, but hardly armful. The only extremist Christian which may emerge would be through those new Evangelist or other american-originated protestant Christian churches and as far as I know out of being conservative they do no arm.

I don't know were you get your stuff nazi=christian, but in my mind Nazi were pretty unreligious and I never hear nazi advocating something related to their religion (what was the Religion of the Nazi, anyway ? Protestant ?)
Reply 19
Original post by roadlesstravelled
the media dropped the french terrorism story faster than lead balloon when they learned that the gunman was an islamic extremist.

it was rolling news when they thought it was a neo nazi crime -- they were frothing at the mouth in waves of orgasmic pleasure when they thought it was neo nazi crime. when the gunman was a neo nazi they were saying the words 'neo- nazi' virtually every nano second ( while frothing at the mouth. )

of course, its still in the news, but its now 3rd or 4th down the list and the fact that the terrorist is a muslim is becoming harder and harder to discern.

i remember the same thing during the brevick terrorist attacks. first they thought it was muslims and it was all hushed tones and shock and then as soon as they realised it was a far right extremist they went into frothing hysterics.

who owns western media? could it be secretly owned by saudi arabia?

Currently lead story on the BBC news site.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17473207

:facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest