The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Entry Requirements For Law At The University of Manchester

Hi. I am hoping to study Law at Manchester Uni in 2010. I am currently doing A-levels in English Language, Psychology, Law and Critical Thinking and am predicted AAAB. However, I've been looking on the website and it says you need 5 A's at GCSE including Maths and English Language, I did get 5 A's but only B's in Maths and English Lang. So I was just wondering what other peoples offers are and if I would have any chance of getting a place. Any help is really appreciated :smile:
If you are predicted an A at A level English then I wouldn't be too concerned about a B at GCSE - though I would contact the admissions tutor and ask for advice on that point... I think you might need to look at resitting GCSE Maths though if you wanted to make a competitive application.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Yeah, I will definitely look into it. Thanks for your help :smile:
xjasminex
Hi. I am hoping to study Law at Manchester Uni in 2010. I am currently doing A-levels in English Language, Psychology, Law and Critical Thinking and am predicted AAAB. However, I've been looking on the website and it says you need 5 A's at GCSE including Maths and English Language, I did get 5 A's but only B's in Maths and English Lang. So I was just wondering what other peoples offers are and if I would have any chance of getting a place. Any help is really appreciated :smile:

Your AS levels are frankly a joke, sorry.
bodybuilder22
Your AS levels are frankly a joke, sorry.

They're not.
Reply 5
What Is The Average Percentage(indian Ug Under Vtu Board) Am I To Score In Addition To Gre Scores(please Suggest A Range For Both)for Obtaining A Seat In The University Of Manchester!:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending