Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Kuriso
why does this have to clash with hustle :colonhash:

That's what iPlayer is for! :biggrin:
JamesWyl
That's what iPlayer is for! :biggrin:

Well, 4od :o:

If anyone missed the pilot, btw, it's here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/glee/4od
Reply 42
sparklysparkles
Well, 4od

If anyone missed the pilot, btw, it's here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/glee/4od

Nonono! Watch Glee on TV, and the other, less important shows online later. :p:

Alternate answer: Watch Glee on TV, iPlayer doesn't have adverts you need to sit through when you watch online. :smile:
JamesWyl
Nonono! Watch Glee on TV, and the other, less important shows online later.

Alternate answer: Watch Glee on TV, iPlayer doesn't have adverts you need to sit through when you watch online. :smile:

Ahh, see what you mean :smile: Though if you don't have sky+ (presuming above poster does not as they had the dilemna in the first place) there is a longer number of ads to watch on the tv version than the 4od version, n'est-ce pas?

Suppose it's actually all relative, however, as I know that had I not watched it all already then I would do so now if I was hearing of it for the first time by using certain other online sites :wink:
Reply 44
sparklysparkles
Ahh, see what you mean :smile: Though if you don't have sky+ (presuming above poster does not as they had the dilemna in the first place) there is a longer number of ads to watch on the tv version than the 4od version, n'est-ce pas?

Suppose it's actually all relative, however, as I know that had I not watched it all already then I would do so now if I was hearing of it for the first time by using certain other online sites :wink:

I hadn't thought of the fact Glee has ads too.. :p:
JamesWyl
I hadn't thought of the fact Glee has ads too..

It's these silly people that watch tv shows on a television that's the problem :rolleyes:
Reply 46
Just finished the series.....can't wait for more glee!!!
Reply 47
Clarence
Just finished the series.....can't wait for more glee!!!

Me too - April is far too long a wait! I downloaded some of the songs yesterday and they are already in my top played list which is a bit pathetic! :P The only one I really want is defying gravity but can't find that one aggh!
Reply 48
schpanzy
Me too - April is far too long a wait! I downloaded some of the songs yesterday and they are already in my top played list which is a bit pathetic! :P The only one I really want is defying gravity but can't find that one aggh!

If you go to www.gleeforum.com they have forum threads on all the songs, with previews. You can go through the source code of the webpage to find the mp3 file and download it. :p:
or HMV have the CD for £9.99 if you don't want to wait for it to appear on iTunes.
Reply 49
Ohh I love love love Glee.
I can't wait till April for more!
This is a bit of a guilty pleasure. I tell everyone that I hate musicals... does this count?
I thought the first episode of the season is airing on E4 on monday(tomorrow)?
whats the pilot episode?
Aeon Prince
whats the pilot episode?

It aired before Christmas in a bid to increase anticipation... think it should still be on 4od if you want to watch :biggrin:
From what I can remember, it's not essential as I think most is reiterated in the first episode? Might be wrong though... It's got good songs so is worth watching anyway :smile:
Reply 53
Aeon Prince
whats the pilot episode?

It's a double bill tomorrow.
Episode 1 at 9pm for those who missed it first time round, and Episode 2 at 10pm. :smile: Normally it'll be at 9pm, though AFAIK.
Reply 54
Im watching glee, and so far i think its a pile of rubbish. the story line is so stupid :mad: i actually thought it was going to be good aswell ..never trust the adverts :p:
what does everyone else think???
I actuallly love it. I've watched the whole series now. (well the episodes that are available anyway) :yep:

The most annoying character is his wife and the best is the cheerleading coach. :woo:
I'm not rating it all to be honest :/

I love gossip girl and 90210 and this is crap compared to them. Might just need time to get into it though.
hmmm Glee's a bit mehh tbh

thought it would be funnier, their little numbers' are pretty good though, have to admit to kinda liking them but yeah not THAT interested atm
Reply 58
give it some time you might like it later :smile: i think it's alright so far
Reply 59
dancingshoes10
I'm not rating it all to be honest :/

I love gossip girl and 90210 and this is crap compared to them. Might just need time to get into it though.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I dont understand people these days :cry:

Quick Reply