The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Anyone else going to the open day on 17th September?

Bit disappointing that (unlike nearby Bristol) they're not operating some sort of bus between the train station and university campus.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fluteflute
Anyone else going to the open day on 17th September?

Bit disappointing that (unlike nearby Bristol) they're not operating some sort of bus between the train station and university campus.

There already is a bus between the train station and the university campus... well, the bus stop is about 50m away from the train station!
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Hedgeman49

Original post by Hedgeman49
There already is a bus between the train station and the university campus... well, the bus stop is about 50m away from the train station!

Ah that makes things easier, thanks :smile:
Ah that makes things easier, thanks :smile:

to make it even easier, its bright orange
Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
to make it even easier, its bright orange

Or even blue if orange doesn't appeal to one's taste in public transportation...
Reply 5
Orange is the way to go.... :P
Reply 6
I like how in my "potential applicants" thread we have one potential applicant and three current students :biggrin:
Reply 7
I'll be coming to the open day, but I'm a 2011 clearing applicant not a 2012 applicant :nothing:
Reply 8
Original post by roblee

Original post by roblee
I'll be coming to the open day, but I'm a 2011 clearing applicant not a 2012 applicant :nothing:

Oh okay, what subject?
Reply 9
Oh okay, what subject?

Compsci, same as you- do you not remember asking me for application advice on previous occasions? :tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by roblee

Original post by roblee
Compsci, same as you- do you not remember asking me for application advice on previous occasions? :tongue:
I have the world's worst memory :tongue: you can be sure I won't forget you again though!
Reply 11
Does anyone know how fast is the admissions office with the offers? (I am applying for the L101 Economics course)
On the bio-sciences side offers were sent out after closing date for applications regardless of when you applied I think. DD also had to attend an interview which they take into account in case you just miss your grades.
Reply 13
Reporting in!

I'm applying for Computer Systems Engineering.

I've seen a few Bath offers in the decision thread; it's making me nervous! :s-smilie:
Applying for Maths with a year placement :biggrin:
Reply 15
I applied for pharmacy on the 5th/6th. I'm really nervous now because I know people have started getting offers for things like maths :frown:
Reply 16
Accounting and finance asks for AAA would i hav much chance if i applied with my predicted A*AB in Tech, Accounting nd Math? Cause Bath looks awesome nd it would easily be my first choice if i had a chance :/
I want to apply for Business Admin, but missed the open day I'm worried my grades won't suit. My predicted A2 are A*AA. Got AAAB at AS, GCSE - 2A*, 4A, 4B, 1C. Also doing the EPQ, AQA Bacc, and AS Citizenship. Do I have a chance, I know its VERY competitive.

Also is the uni as nice as it looks on the web?

Thanks
Reply 18
I'm applying for European Studies (German + Russian) with AAB predictions, plus EPQ. Some people I know have got offers already and school haven't even sent my application T_T
Reply 19
Original post by AmberCD
I applied for pharmacy on the 5th/6th. I'm really nervous now because I know people have started getting offers for things like maths :frown:

You are nervous? Me and my friend applied to bath. We both got A*s in A level Maths already. He applied for engineering and I applied for maths.

I was asked to prove my maths grade, and still havent heard back since, and he got an offer yesterday :frown: (without having to prove anything!)

I am so angry haha

Quick Reply

Latest