Had offers from City, Leeds and Nottingham to do Management :smile:

Congratulations! When did you send your application? :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by Sophie1805
Congratulations! When did you send your application? :smile:

Thank you, you too! 20th October :smile:
Original post by TGED
Thank you, you too! 20th October :smile:

Thanks, oh, I will want to hear from Nottingham by Friday then... scary times! I love Nottingham!! :smile: Good luck with the rest of your choices! :smile:
Reply 84
My application hasn't been sent off yet as i'm still waiting for my tutor to do her reference. Do you think this is a little too late and i would of missed out on any early spaces? She says it will be ready for Friday so i will be applying on the 25th of November? I'm doing an access course as a mature student (20) so my grades are a little different but i am applying to:

Newcastle and Northumbria and i'm predicted distinctions in all my subjects.

Has anybody else not sent their application off yet, i'm getting worried and a bit annoyed at my college tbh!
How's everyone's applications going?
Reply 86
Cass, King's and Warwick, waiting on LSE + Oxford, so all good for now, can't complain
Reply 87
Original post by Sophie1805
How's everyone's applications going?

they didn't even send mine yet.
I'm getting frustrated...:frown:
Reply 88
I had offers to study Management from City and Warwick, and I am waiting for LSE, St Andrews and Manchester . Does anybody know, roughly, when they answer ?
(edited 12 years ago)
Sent mine off today! Applying to Kings, City (Business studies) Durham (Marketing), Lancaster (Marketing management) and Bournemouth (PR) !! Sooooo nervous! Think I may have taken a MASSIVE risk. Ah well, its done now.
applying to do international business, ive been predicted AAA
Leeds AAA
Birmingham AAB
Loughborough AAB
Bournemouth AAB
Kent ABB
Sent mine last friday and just had the acknowledgement emails
Hi, I'm new and wondering if you guys could help me :P

I'm currently studying for my A2's in Business, Economics and maths in which I got ACE at AS respectively. I'm resitting my first module in economics as I got an E (got a B in the second module) and I'm also resitting 2 out if the 3 modules for maths to try and boost the grade up overall, I will still have 3 more maths exams to sit for A2. It would be good if you guys would be able to suggest where I should be looking to apply to in terms of entry requirements as I'm stuck because of maths. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Andrew1994
Hi, I'm new and wondering if you guys could help me :P

I'm currently studying for my A2's in Business, Economics and maths in which I got ACE at AS respectively. I'm resitting my first module in economics as I got an E (got a B in the second module) and I'm also resitting 2 out if the 3 modules for maths to try and boost the grade up overall, I will still have 3 more maths exams to sit for A2. It would be good if you guys would be able to suggest where I should be looking to apply to in terms of entry requirements as I'm stuck because of maths. Thanks :smile:

Maybe just look for points unis?

Sorry I'm not much help! aha!
Had an offer from Manchester yesterday... Just waiting for Nottingham & Durham (my 2 favs!!)
Original post by james'94

Original post by james'94
I have been predicted A*ABB
And i have applied to,
Exeter (AAA/AAB)
UCL (AAB) (Information Management for Business)
Lougborough (AAB)
Sheffield (ABB)
Durham (ABB)

As long as i get one offer i will be really happy, and of them i would love to go to, except maybe Durham with the whole stockton situation.
Good luck to everyone else (:

I've applied to Loughborough and Sheffield too! Let me know if you have any offers!!
Original post by Jack842

Original post by Jack842
Can anyone offer me some advise?

I gained AAB at AS and I'm being predicted AAB at A2.

So far my university choices are:

City - AAA
Loughborough - AAB
Kent - BBB

I need help with my other two choices. I was thinking along the lines of nottingham/aston, but I would like an ABB uni in there.
Also, I know that City is oversubscribed for business/management; would it be worth me applying even though im predicted AAB, and tbh can't see myself getting AAA.
I currently do Business Studies, Maths, and ICT.

Thanks.

Let me know if you have an offer from Loughborough!
Original post by GeeGaryJunior

Original post by GeeGaryJunior
Predicted: AAA
Applying: Leicester (twice) - AAB, Sheffield - ABB, Essex - ABB, Hertfordshire - 300 points.
Leicester is 100% my firm if I get an offer! Uni's good + the student life is banging! have to get in (yn)

I'm applying for Leicester, Sheffield and Hertfordshire too! Lemme know if you get offers!
Predicted: AAB

Applied to:

Loughborough - AAB
Leicester - AAB
York - AAB
Sheffield - ABB
Hertfordshire - 300 points

....SOOO NERVOUS !!!!
Reply 98
Original post by hannahlw21
I've applied to Loughborough and Sheffield too! Let me know if you have any offers!!

believe it or not i have just recieved an offer, from loughborough haha.
they offered me AAB
and last week i got one from sheffield at ABB
Good luck!
Reply 99
Original post by hannahlw21

I had an offer from Loughborough last week :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending