The Student Room Group

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Scroll to see replies

PowerStone - Dreamcast

Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom - Xbox 360
Reply 81
Original post by pinkangelgirl
age of mythology, age of empires, diablo, zoo tycoon, rollercoaster tycoon and THEME HOSPITALLLLL

OH MY GOD ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON! I loved that game :biggrin:
Reply 82
Original post by disposablesteve

Parasite Eve 2 was epic, as was the first one, sadly overshadowed by Silent Hill and Resident Evil, and the first game was US/Jap only so not played by many in the UK;

I looooved Parasite Eve. very interesting story. I also played The 3rd Birthday, which I really enjoyed, tbh. I don't get all the hate it received. it's also one of my favorite franchises.

Reply 83
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 and 2.
I have absolutely seen NO ONE play it before, and it was an absolutely brilliant game. Amazing graphics, great gameplay and character design, and an engaging and memorable story. Sadly, Atlus shut the franchise down, making me cry buckets of tears when they announced it.

Reply 84
Original post by HarveyCanis

I was legit just about to post that. So many memories of throwing custard pies at sumo wrestlers....

I know- it used to make me giggle xD I think it stopped working after a while, but I still have the disk, complete with scratches. :L

I would TOTALLY buy it again!
Reply 85

I was legit just about to post that. So many memories of throwing custard pies at sumo wrestlers....

What's really sad is that I recognised the cartoon your picture's from before I even read your post. Clearly, we're a special generation. xD
Sengoku BASARA. :biggrin:
Reply 87
Chips Challenge, spent many hours on that when I was younger :smile:
Dragon age origins. Best game ever.
Arc: Twilight of the Spirits on the PS2
Original post by Bellissima
toejam and earl3 mission to earth, xbox... i dont know if anyone has played that

I have and toejam and earl 2 such a frustrating funny game XD

Monster Rancher, Dark Cloud and Jade Cocoon 2 were my main played games.

Oh and breath of fire III
(edited 12 years ago)
Another one - Freelancer (PC)

Arguably the greatest space adventure game + RPG ever back in 2001; uncomplicated, addictive and simply beautiful in so many ways. Even today I'd say it's one of the best space titles out there, I was so gutted when Freelancer 2 was cancelled.

Another special mention: Initial D: Special Stage (PS2)

Granted this was only ever released in Japan and SE-Asian countries, but it was so ball-crackingly AWESOME that I personally imported a Japanese PS2 just to play it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 93
Original post by montoya93
jurassic park: operation genesis was class, although I'm ashamed to admit I played it...

No shame there, it was amazing!
Sacrifice
Dark Forces
Grim Fandango
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
System Shock 2
Fallout 1/2/Tactics
The Curse of Monkey Island
Tie Fighter (obviously people have, and it's a classic, but I kinda doubt that the majority of people on here did)
Dungeon Keeper
Populous
Homeworld
Little Big Adventure 2
Baldur's Gate (same kinda case as TF)

There's loads of others. I guess I was lucky being the age I was during the mid/late 90s and early 2000s. Because that was definitely the greatest period of all time for videogames.
Shenmue 1+2 alas there will never be a third one :frown: Game is literally my childhood
Digital Devil Saga 1+2
Power Stone
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 96
Croc for the PS1. Great game
Road Rash on the PS1

Sled Storm on the PS1

Probably one of the worse game I have ever played. It was so bad, that it was fun to play.. Pit Fighter on the SNES, wth was that game about?!:colonhash: ..
24: The Game, PS2. 'Nuff said.
I can think of a few:

Jinx - Bought it as it was 'the last good game for the PS1', according to OPM. They weren't wrong.

Spoiler

Dragon Quest VIII - bought it on a whim while the rubbish Final Fantasy games of the series were being released (XI and X-2), at least my 3rd favourite PS2 game ever (behind FF:XII and GT4)!

Spoiler

Rollcage Stage II - Another great racing-powerup game that has been long-forgotten.

Spoiler

Dungeon Keeper 2 - Another one bought on a whim when SoldOut used to have that 3 for £10 thing going on on classic PC games - so much fun, I'd definitely still play it if I could find the disc. :p:

Spoiler

Quick Reply