The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
http://i.imgur.com/ty5Wu.png

OP it's normal. If you really want to stop, everytime you want to do the hanky-panky, turn off the laptop and go for a run or something.
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
girl

:sexface:
Masturbation is supposed to be good for you.
Reply 43
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Condition yourself. Every time you masturbate, punch yourself hard in the face after you're done.

You'll start to associate the pain of being punched in the face with masturbating, and the pain will override the pleasure you felt.

loljk, masturbation is natural and it's natural to feel the way you do. Just relax and enjoy yourself.

Chances are you will associate being punched in the face with pleasure and start developing a masochistic fetish lol

OP don't feel guilty, everyone does it. You clearly don't do it too much, some time you will meet a boy (or girl) to do it for you :P
Original post by madrid90
Are we speaking from experience, by any chance?

...Yes?
Pls keep anon..

Basically, when i masturbate it's like i'm someone else, it feels wrong but the pleasure overcomes everything else. But afterwards, i feel disgusting. I just want to stop, it's a burden that i could really do without at this point in my life, but every single time i go back to it again. I don't masturbate often, maybe once or twice in 2 weeks...but still :frown: it just feels so wrong

Only twice a week? Dear god, I manage to knock out twice that in a day sometimes.
You're fine, stop worrying.
Reply 46
Original post by ironandwine
...Yes?

Just curiosity, i thought it was rare for a girl to masturbate, well evidently not.
Just curiosity, i thought it was rare for a girl to masturbate, well evidently not.

Most girls are just too shy to talk about it.
Reply 48
I don't want it to start feeling right, if it feels wrong in the first place I think it's wrong. It's just....urgh! It's like I can't control myself, I feel like i should be able to do that!
Reply 49
Original post by ironandwine
Most girls are just too shy to talk about it.

You've got me more curious and intrigued, tell me more (LOL).
Reply 50
yea well if you didn't masturbate with your mums dildo you wouldnt feel like a sket now would you
Original post by coolmushroom
Chop it off.

She's a girl :wink:
Reply 52
I don't want it to start feeling right, if it feels wrong in the first place I think it's wrong. It's just....urgh! It's like I can't control myself, I feel like i should be able to do that!

If there is amy consolation, i have a friend who masturbates 7 times a day. Your case isn't that bad, honestly.
Reply 53
its cool:cool:
let me put it like this, you are not masturbating enough.

twice a week? it should be twice a day!

bless those lovely people who are willing to contract STD's for our pleasure.
(edited 12 years ago)
If there is amy consolation, i have a friend who masturbates 7 times a day. Your case isn't that bad, honestly.

Um, please could someone tell me (for a girl) what exactly does masturbation mean, and what exactly do you do..? Because I think I get it, but like what EXACTLY would you call masturbating. And plus, why would your friend tell you she does it 7 times a day? Thanks :smile:
Cold shower.
Rub chilli sauce on your hands... won't stop you masturbating but it will make it really painful if you do
Original post by Notethis
This is a common phenomenon know as 'fapper's remorse'. It will pass in time.

LOL
Reply 59
Get a hobby? Try not sitting down much to urge the temptation? Go out with your mates more?

Latest