The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Welcome to the dark side. There's no coming back.
Deal with the reason you are feeling guilty and the reason you think its wrong. The masturbation isn't the problem, your distorted thoughts and feelings are.
You don't need to stop, you just need to stop feeling bad about it.
(edited 12 years ago)
It happens sometimes to me...
Reply 63
Just relax and get to know your own body. You're not doing anything wrong... it's just another way of getting to know how yours works like, what you like/enjoy and what you don't. Explore yourself and don't feel disgusted... it's your body after all, nothing to be repel or feel ashamed of.
Reply 64
Pic related

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by bananaterracottapie
wtf is up with your sig....so annoying yet so mesmorising.

It's Day[9] talking about people with relationships, and how he wants to give them all the finger via the internets :wink:
Reply 66
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 67
I think twice a week is good going for a girl. If I could have multiple orgasms like you lot my dick would have fallen off by now.
Original post by Reflexive
I think twice a week is good going for a girl. If I could have multiple orgasms like you lot my dick would have fallen off by now.

Don't assume that all women can or do have multiple orgasms. some struggle to orgasm at all.
Original post by Kabloomybuzz
Don't assume that all women can or do have multiple orgasms. some struggle to orgasm at all.

True. Though I think I wouldn't struggle tbh.
Reply 71
Original post by madrid90
Just curiosity, i thought it was rare for a girl to masturbate, well evidently not.

92% of women masterbate. It's just a slightly more taboo topic to discuss in the female world so people seem to go under the impression that women don't masterbate at all. Nonsense. :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Pls keep anon..

Basically, when i masturbate it's like i'm someone else, it feels wrong but the pleasure overcomes everything else. But afterwards, i feel disgusting. I just want to stop, it's a burden that i could really do without at this point in my life, but every single time i go back to it again. I don't masturbate often, maybe once or twice in 2 weeks...but still :frown: it just feels so wrong

It's ok- keep on doing it because it's perfectly natural. I'm ready to bet even the queen has masturbated!

I suggest if this is really affecting how you feel about yourself and your relationship with your body seek sex counselling- Relate at relate.org.uk could help how you feel.
Original post by Sail Sale

Original post by Sail Sale
92% of women masterbate. It's just a slightly more taboo topic to discuss in the female world so people seem to go under the impression that women don't masterbate at all. Nonsense. :wink:

I'm sorry but where did you get this statistic??
Reply 74
think of your grandma?
Reply 75
think about your mum
Don't.

Because, to quote The Editors:

It breaks when you don't force it
It breaks when you don't try
It breaks if you don't force it
It breaks if you don't try
cut all your fingers off... its hard to masturbate with stumps
Reply 78
Start taking SSRIs. They have utterly ruined any sex drive that I ever had, and removed all pleasure I could potentially have got from sexual contact of any form, which wasn't much to begin with :teehee:
avash27

haha, just thought I'd tag in you in this seeing as it'd be too embarrassing to post on your wall :tongue: