The Student Room Group

Celebrity Crushes?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mm_Minty

Original post by Mm_Minty
Patrick Stump (since I was 14, baby ;D ), Charlieissocoollike, Brendon Urie (actually **** it, all of PATD), Ed Minton

:eek:
:hello: Hi crush twin!

I've never, ever, ever, ever met anyone who had a crush on Ed! (I loved him in Still Figuring Out! :eek: :love:) Buuuuuuuuut my fan girl days are over =/

Oh, yeah, and the others are cool, though Patrick! Since Patrick Stump lost his weight, his sort of cool-geeky-weirdo-indieish charisma went with it =/ I miss the chubby Patrick
Also, don't you think Brendon Urie has an almost identical voice to Patrick's?! I swear to God, when I first heard 'I Write Sins' I genuinely thought Patrick sang it and literally spent weeks looking for a FOB cover! Lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 61
Pixie Lott
January Jones- She appeared in X men and played the role soso brilliantly.
Kate Middleton- Sorry Prince William, but she is Fitt!
Lauren Conrad- I watched the whole series of Hills for her, I think its a mixture of her personality and features that puts the cherry on the cake.
Original post by allwordsaredust
Seconded. Sherlock finale tomorrow! :biggrin:

Yeah I know I can't wait! :biggrin: But at the same time its really depressing that there will be no more Sherlock after this for a year or so. :frown: They should make the series longer than 3 episodes!!
Original post by chocoholic_x

Original post by chocoholic_x
Yeah I know I can't wait! :biggrin: But at the same time its really depressing that there will be no more Sherlock after this for a year or so. :frown: They should make the series longer than 3 episodes!!

I know, I suppose I can only hope the wait wont be as long as last time :frown:
Yeah, they should, but only if they can maintain the quality they have now. I'd rather have 3 amazing episodes than 24 average ones.
Reply 65
Original post by Vixen47
:eek:
:hello: Hi crush twin!

I've never, ever, ever, ever met anyone who had a crush on Ed! (I loved him in Still Figuring Out! :eek: :love:) Buuuuuuuuut my fan girl days are over =/

Oh, yeah, and the others are cool, though Patrick! Since Patrick Stump lost his weight, his sort of cool-geeky-weirdo-indieish charisma went with it =/ I miss the chubby Patrick
Also, don't you think Brendon Urie has an almost identical voice to Patrick's?! I swear to God, when I first heard 'I Write Sins' I genuinely thought Patrick sang it and literally spent weeks looking for a FOB cover! Lol

Oh hai there :awesome:

Really? You should see them live and his entourage XD Took me forever to get him to sign my ticket!!! (worth it though, he's so cute in person!!!) what do you mean by that? No longer like him or EM's music?

Ahhh, that's totally it! I still think he's adorable but I miss the old him :frown: I mean, where are his hats and sideburns??? :O

Hmmm, I've never really thought they sounded familiar, although ther is this Irish band called the shower scene (funnily enough I first heard of these guys when i went to see Elliot Minor) and the lead singer sounds almost exactly like Patrick, it's spooky o.O
My celebrity crushes are -

Shirley Manson

Kym Marsh

Cheryl Cole

Alison King

Courtney Love
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by likeanexorcism

Courtney Love

^
Haha seen that picture but I still love her, even if that was definitely a bad time / look.
Howard Keel. :love: :love: Not a celebrity as such, but he was famous. I've never heard anyone with a singing voice like that.

Not his best song but still brilliant.

And a whole list of other people but that's not important.
(edited 12 years ago)
Dunno how to put pictures up but Paul Newman =]
Reply 71
Original post by likeanexorcism

Shirley Manson

:sexface:

Always had a thing for the older man :biggrin:
Hayley Williams :sexface:
Reply 74

Two birds, one photo: Ellen Page and Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Miley Cyrus >.>
I have a mild obsession with Katy Perry.

Okay... a huge obsession.
Reply 77
Original post by Agenda Suicide
I have a mild obsession with Katy Perry.

Okay... a huge obsession.

She's single now, and so is Zooey Deschanel for that matter :heart:
Ryan Gosling, any day of the year :love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending