The Student Room Group

AQA Remark

Hi people

I want to get a paper remarked does anyone know the deadline? also who do I go to get paper remarked subject teacher/form teacher/exam officer? last question :s-smilie: since I left it late teachers/exam officer is gonna ask why I left it so late what can I say??
Reply 1
Original post by Skaterkid
Hi people

I want to get a paper remarked does anyone know the deadline? also who do I go to get paper remarked subject teacher/form teacher/exam officer? last question :s-smilie: since I left it late teachers/exam officer is gonna ask why I left it so late what can I say??

Deadline is 17th April, your exams officer has to request it so I guess talk to them.
They are going to ask you if you are sure and if you understand that the mark can do down and your new mark will be the one that counts but otherwise can't see why they'd comment on how long you took to make the decision. If they ask then tell them the truth whatever that is...... It's your choice and you'll be paying the fee presumably....
Reply 2
Original post by Grenville
Speak to your Exams Officer. My school's deadline is the 28/03 so you should have enough time.

Original post by gdunne42
Deadline is 17th April, your exams officer has to request it so I guess talk to them.
They are going to ask you if you are sure and if you understand that the mark can do down and your new mark will be the one that counts but otherwise can't see why they'd comment on how long you took to make the decision. If they ask then tell them the truth whatever that is...... It's your choice and you'll be paying the fee presumably....

Thanks for the reply also would my subject teacher know that I requested for a remark?
Reply 3
??? anyone
??? anyone

no they wouldnt knoww
Reply 5
Original post by GreenLantern1
no they wouldnt knoww

You 100% sure??
Reply 6
You 100% sure??

Unless the staff at your school never talk then I'm certain they would find out.

They would also see if your mark/grade changed.

why on earth would you not want them to know anyway?
Reply 7
Original post by gdunne42
Unless the staff at your school never talk then I'm certain they would find out.

They would also see if your mark/grade changed.

why on earth would you not want them to know anyway?

Its not that I dont want the teacher to know, its just that if I can get the paper remarked without consulting the teacher I can just randomly tell her "I just got the paper remarked" also if the teacher doesnt think I shouldn't get a remark its just going to go back and forth on top of that the teacher not even allowing me to resit the paper
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Its not that I dont want the teacher to know, its just that if I can get the paper remarked without consulting the teacher I can just randomly tell her "I just got the paper remarked" also if the teacher doesnt think I shouldn't get a remark its just going to go back and forth on top of that the teacher not even allowing me to resit the paper
I see your point about the back and forth, resit entries will already have already gone in so that part should be OK but I don't think there's any guarantee that the exams office won't consult with your teacher or head of subject about your remarks request - they would at my school I'm sure.

Quick Reply

Latest