The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

A kitkat

Brambles with some Activia Natural Pouring Yoghurt. Starting to warm to the convenience of the pouring stuff!
Original post by TotoMimo

Brambles with some Activia Natural Pouring Yoghurt. Starting to warm to the convenience of the pouring stuff!

Is the pouring yoghurt actually worth it? Tesco's own big pots are usually cheaper and I'm having trouble building the courage up to give the pouring ones a go? Guessing you don't put it with cereal even though it looks a bit like milk?
Got in after a night out, still completely off my face. Most people get takeaways and all sorts. What do I do? Poach an egg, like a sir.
Dani, it's not quite as viscous/dense as a traditional natural yoghurt. It's somewhere between yoghurt and milkshake in texture but it's lovely and creamy; I would actually say it's closer to pouring cream but with the taste of natural yoghurt!

The advert shows the guy pouring it on cereal, then into a glass for a drink, and then over fruit, so I suppose the consistency needs to be that versatile for those options.

Finally it's 50 kcal for 100g/100ml, which is how much I pour out. With all those brambles that's like a 100kcal breakfast, perfect if you're going out for a bigger lunch but still want to be full up! It's only a couple of quid, give it a pop.
3 rice cakes, a cheese and onion sandwich and 2 jam donuts
Reply 6926
Cup of tea and a mars ice cream, hell yeah.
A party ring biscuit.
Reply 6928
Mature cheddar cheese on toast with chilli flakes and balsamic vinegar - old school, well maybe not the vinegar part! :biggrin:
Reply 6929
Chicken mayonnaise salad sandwich on multigrain seeded bread, followed by pineapple and grapes... all eaten in the sunshine!
Packet of crisps :smile:
milky bar :smile:
chocolate raisins and wands/cables.

I'm such a kid.
Roast chicken crisps :smile:
Packet of mini party rings :smile:
Peanut m&ms and a giant rola biscuit :biggrin:
Reply 6936
Staffordshire oatcakes with grated cheese, sausage, bacon and baked beans. :love:
Jacket potato, mixed veg, tuna, beans and chilli sauce :biggrin:
Intrigued by Weight Watchers new STEAM FRESH microwave meal pouches at their introductory £1 price (sucker for a ready meal, sucker for a cheap eat - no brainer); just had the Chicken Chop Suey one. Surprisingly, SUPER DELICIOUS. No joke - and Weight Watchers meals are usually crap beyond crap. This was awesome, loads of chicken, rice and veg for 203 calories. Now I get to eat like three bars of chocolate later and feel all virtuous. :wink:
Roasted vegetables, tuna and couscous.
An apple.
A packet of fizzy strawberry laces.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest