Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

huddersfield 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by bryanybites
Hey :smile: Im going to Huddersfield in September :smile: Studying chemistry and staying in Storthes Hall :smile: wbu? x

I'm hopefully studying interior design in Huddersfield in September and staying in Storthes Hall too :smile: x
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by ab94
I'm hopefully studying interior design in Huddersfield in September and staying in Storthes Hall too :smile: x

Sounds cool :biggrin: I haven't met many people from my course yet -_- seems that chemistry students are few and far between XD haha Hudds seems a popular uni for arty subjects :smile: x
Reply 82
Original post by Cheesypancakes
Hiya, starting my Politics degree at Huddersfield in September too! It'll be my first year and I've got a room at snow island in flat M8. Can't wait to get started :biggrin:

I'm currently trying to get a deposit together for Snow Island too!
Reply 83
Im starting Architecture and living at home for at least the first year.
Reply 84
Original post by bryanybites
Sounds cool :biggrin: I haven't met many people from my course yet -_- seems that chemistry students are few and far between XD haha Hudds seems a popular uni for arty subjects :smile: x

I haven't met any that's doing mine yet either! Yeah there's a few doing architecture and textiles/fashion i've noticed. Becoming convinced that i'm the only one on my course haha :smile: x
Reply 85
Is anyone on that 'yougo' student site btw? :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by Cheesypancakes
Hiya, starting my Politics degree at Huddersfield in September too! It'll be my first year and I've got a room at snow island in flat M8. Can't wait to get started :biggrin:

Ive got a room at snow island too! i will be in my first year doing fashion! im excited as well :biggrin:
Original post by ab94
Is anyone on that 'yougo' student site btw? :smile:

me i am
Reply 88
Hi i'm studying Pharmacy at Huddersfield this year (hopefully).

ive been there on an open day etc and i really liked it! :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by Sophieburgon
me i am

I think i already have you as a friend on there :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by chemicalX
Hi i'm studying Pharmacy at Huddersfield this year (hopefully).

ive been there on an open day etc and i really liked it! :smile:

cool :smile: which accommodation you staying in?
Reply 91
Original post by ab94
cool :smile: which accommodation you staying in?

I dont really know? I want the best accommodation regardless of price because I Iove my privacy, so I'd want a big room and a ensuite. I'm currently researching etc

What accommodation are you staying in?

:smile:
Reply 92
I dont really know? I want the best accommodation regardless of price because I Iove my privacy, so I'd want a big room and a ensuite. I'm currently researching etc

What accommodation are you staying in?

:smile:

I'm staying in storthes hall in a 'standard plus' ensuite :smile: It's the most expensive at storthes and that little bit better than just the standard. I thought it would be best for the first year at least 'cause that's where most first years will probably go :smile:
Reply 93
Yeah :smile: I've seen aspley hall which has a gym, swimming pool and has a lovely deluxe room! I wanted the super deluxe but that's filled up :frown: however deluxe is good enough.

What do you think of aspley? And how much are you paying per week? I'm paying £107 a week.
I'm going to huddersfield in September... I'll be studying Graphic Design & living in Snow Island accommodation. FLAT J4!!

Would be great to get to know people before!

Emily
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 95
Yeah :smile: I've seen aspley hall which has a gym, swimming pool and has a lovely deluxe room! I wanted the super deluxe but that's filled up :frown: however deluxe is good enough.

What do you think of aspley? And how much are you paying per week? I'm paying £107 a week.

yeah the one i wanted at storthes sold out quickly too! I haven't really looked at aspley so i don't know, i'm paying £98 a week and you get your room with an en-suite and an lcd tv and leather sofas in the lounge area, and there's a bar, mini supermarket and gym on-site :smile: So it should be good and i'm sure aspley should be too!
Reply 96
Original post by ab94
yeah the one i wanted at storthes sold out quickly too! I haven't really looked at aspley so i don't know, i'm paying £98 a week and you get your room with an en-suite and an lcd tv and leather sofas in the lounge area, and there's a bar, mini supermarket and gym on-site :smile: So it should be good and i'm sure aspley should be too!

OMG thats amazing :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 97
Hi all

Is some one comming tu Huddersfield 2012 for Logistics and supply managment course?
Reply 98
Ive got my accommodation in Highfields through local letting agency they have 19 apartments left i think and there all lavish!
Reply 99
Original post by cernobil
hi everyone Im going to Huddersfield in August to attend pre sessional course after that to start MA history but I concern about flat cost and living cost because I have schoolarship from my government it pay me montly 1000 pounds. I am married and I need to rent one bedroom flat but I dont know it is enough or not for living there ??

if someone will give some information i m happy

Hi

There are few places where you should be able to live i used platinum lettings for a one bedroom luxury apartment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending