The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Uni chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
p.s Cloop is a scranny.

That's tramps for you lower mortals who do not know :proud:
well, i'm a ghost in a box. which for you lower mortals who don't know, is a ghost, in a box.
While i remember, here's a photo :wink:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2aeuzbp.jpg
Reply 204
...nice.
don't worry, i AM wearing shorts...
PM me too :smile:
Hahah what a crazy costume, bet it is cold.

I am going to freeeeeeeeeeezzzeee in my outfit.
makinghistory
Hahah what a crazy costume, bet it is cold.

I am going to freeeeeeeeeeezzzeee in my outfit.

i was wearing it at half 3 this morning outside 'Q Burger' at Glen Bar. good job i seem to be perseverent against the cold, as well as immune to it. i wore a paper-thin shirt to Oceana the first time i went and was hugging people outside to warm them up, even though they were already wearing like 3 or 4 layers :p:
Reply 209
wow consider yourself lucky! its so damn cold, no matter how many layers i wear im always freezing! last night was ice cold! i was literally crying from how cold i was!:frown:

My outfit for yesterday =D
i did see you then :p:

i won't be going to the badminton social any more, but i will still be working my stuff at the Cube :yep:
Should be there just after 9, written my name and TSR on the back of my outfit so you don't miss me :p:
See you theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere
Reply 212
Oliver i'm scared!

Ahhh guys i'm so excited. I am going to look likea complete skank. It's nuff good yo.

Bare love!
cloop
Oliver i'm scared!

Ahhh guys i'm so excited. I am going to look likea complete skank. It's nuff good yo.

Bare love!

Cah, told you once already, i'm wearing shorts! :rolleyes:
Cloop et Jtm what time are you going??

I am going to have blue and red hair. Oh yes. I am hot stuff.

Woooooo.
Reply 215
getting the ten oclock. et toi?? come ours before! yay x
Reply 216
T-shirt ninja wasn't the best idea, felt like I was breathing through a radiator.

Met makinghistory tonight and she was waaaaaaasted :P. Some girl said hi to me on the stairs so if it's one of you lot then say because I have no idea who it is or how she knew my name haha.
Reply 217
ahaha emma you drunkard

(nearly wrote the p word that has the same meaning if you put head after it, but i don't want no criminal record)
it was great to finally meet you Chlo :biggrin: (and carrotboy)
my outfit didn't last very long :p:

and yes i did understand your accent, nice and Northern. i've had to get used to someone from Halifax speaking so it wasn't an issue.

i had FAR too much to drink, i was absolutely hammered. First time i've vomited since i was about 5 :s-smilie:
Reply 219
Ahaha Krish, i'm sorry for dragging you to meet some of the TSR crew! Even though I know you love it really, under all that icy exterior ;-)

It was nice to meet you too Marcus!
I don't know what I said, it was probably very stupid, so for that I apologise!

What did peeps think of the night?

Wickiwicki.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending