The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Anyone applied to Uni of Brighton?..any offers yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I spoke to my tutor today and he said it was probably because they secretly raised the requirements because of so many people applying to uni this time round... I'm not bothered about getting an offer anyways, I've got an offer off the unis I want as my firm & insurance, just annoying really :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Just got a conditional offer for International Tourism Management, good luck to those who haven't heard! :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by emileelouise
Just got a conditional offer for International Tourism Management, good luck to those who haven't heard! :biggrin:

I applied for the same course, still no answer :frown: what other universities did you chose?
(edited 13 years ago)
I've applied for photography, sent my online portflio off a few days ago so fingers crossed I get an interview!
I've got an unconditional offer for Business management and marketing :biggrin: Good Luck to those still waiting!
Reply 25
I STILL haven't heard back from Brighton for the Film & Screen Studies course! I think they do interviews too, but I haven't even heard about that! I'm applying with grades, i thought maybe they'd be quicker!

Anyone heard back for the film course?
Original post by Jaz3
I STILL haven't heard back from Brighton for the Film & Screen Studies course! I think they do interviews too, but I haven't even heard about that! I'm applying with grades, i thought maybe they'd be quicker!

Anyone heard back for the film course?

I havent applied for film studies, however, I have heard that brighton can take a long time. Why don't you call them up if you're worried? No harm in that. Good luck.

Applied for CFAP at brighton, had my interview last week. Waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed!
Reply 27
Original post by DomDyke

Original post by DomDyke
i've applied for BA Moving Image :wink:

anyone who has applied for moving image, or is studying moving image, what is the content of the course? ive applied and im worried that it might be too art based, any info would be much appreciated!
Reply 28
yeahhhhh got it yesterday and I didn't even go to their interview
for Pharmacy though
Reply 29
Original post by MissDemi
anyone who has applied for moving image, or is studying moving image, what is the content of the course? ive applied and im worried that it might be too art based, any info would be much appreciated!

moving image is anything to do with filming for film or television, so basically, it's like a tv + film production course, but moving image makes it sound more arty ;D if ya get me ;D
Original post by Rickerlus
I just got an offer for Sports Journalism at Brighton Uni, it's my first choice and I'm pretty ecstatic. Good luck everyone :smile:

I'm also interested in doing a sport degree at Brighton, however I am not applying till next year
Reply 31
Original post by afgyousufhan
anyone applied for biomedical science (2011) ?

Hey I've applied for bio med haven't heard anything at all from brighton :/
But received offers from Brunel and Kent.

Have u got an offer yet from Brighton?
Xx
hey all! ive applied for midwifery and havent heard a squeak yet...sooo want an interveiw offer b4 xmas! would be a nice pressie:smile:
anyone else appLied for MIDWIFERY?????
Reply 33
I received an offer for politics and social policy an hour ago!
very excited as i loved the university and the course :smile:
hello all, got an offer for the ba hons photography course. Was wondering if there is anyone who can tell me how the course is like; what are the tutors like, the equipment, facilities, etc? thanks.
Reply 35
Original post by thepilot
i applied for aeronautical engineering with a predicted grade of DDM off BTEC science (this matches their requirements) and they declined me on the basis that i dont meet the requirements!

Could be to do with your reference/personal statement. I know that they've upped their requirements since I've joined. When I applied it was 300 UCAS points with a B in A Level Maths. Now it's ABB for the BEng and AAB for the MEng.

Quick Reply