The Student Room Group

TSR Class Of 2011 Society MK1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by casiogeek
:shock: One of my friends has savings of £350..their accommodation deposit is £250. Think she's gonna struggle :hmmm:

So much money!! :eek:

I'm pretty sure most unis have some sort of hardship fund for situations like this so if shes really struggling before the loan comes in i'm sure there will be help there for her :smile:

Help her with paying the deposit that is, not funding her freshers week :lol:
Original post by Samus2
be warned. AQA the gothic synoptic are the biggest bunch of meanies you'll ever have marking your paper :frown:

If they're as bad as the OCR people who marked down my coursework then i do feel for you :frown:
Reply 1023
Original post by Groat
Thanks for the warning. :hugs:

If A2 coursework goes well, I should only need an E/U in the exam for an overall A. :sexface:

:whatever:

I got a D in the exam somehow :frown:
Reply 1024
Original post by sr90
If they're as bad as the OCR people who marked down my coursework then i do feel for you :frown:

I had really inconsistant results this year...

Drama:
AS: CB
A2: BB

History:
AS: AB
A2: AE

English:
AS: BC
A2:BD
Original post by sr90
I'm pretty sure most unis have some sort of hardship fund for situations like this so if shes really struggling before the loan comes in i'm sure there will be help there for her :smile:

Help her with paying the deposit that is, not funding her freshers week :lol:

Yeah, her mum is giving her £400 which is quite good! She's still sorting Student Finance out atm
:shock: I didnt see you had quoted me!!

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :lovehug:

Im sowwy :puppyeyes:

Hahaa! That's okay :jumphug:

Knew it was a genuine mistake :lovehug: .. How was your day?

(On a side note, be prepared for a FB friend request from Mario :awesome: .. There's always the decline button :wink:)
Original post by sr90

OCR marked down my coursework and i just missed the next grade :rant:
It got marked down my 5 marks :rant:

Stupid exam board!
I am going to add you guys on fb :sexface:
Yeah, her mum is giving her £400 which is quite good! She's still sorting Student Finance out atm

£400 more than i'm getting! Although i've had so much stuff bought for me i can't complain :colone:
OCR marked down my coursework and i just missed the next grade :rant:
It got marked down my 5 marks :rant:

Stupid exam board!

I dread to think how much mine went down by. Still cant believe whats happened :cry2:

Fingers crossed my college will even let me resit it. I've whimped out of asking so far :colondollar:

Original post by cpdavis

Good plan.

Going to send out a barrage of invites when i reactivate my account :awesome:
Reply 1031
Feeling a bit down :sad:
Edexcel ****ed up my coursework :rant:
Reply 1033
Original post by cpdavis

:colone:
Original post by Kidms001
Hahaa! That's okay :jumphug:

Knew it was a genuine mistake :lovehug: .. How was your day?

(On a side note, be prepared for a FB friend request from Mario :awesome: .. There's always the decline button :wink:)

:teehee: Deffo was a mistake! How could i ignore you! :lovehug:

My day has been good actually! Had work (again) and played golf on the Wii with my brother...such an exciting day :ahee:

What about yours? Have you brought yourself anything for uni yet? :colone:

Ohh ill accept Mario :sexface:
Original post by Pheebs1201

Oh no :jumphug:
Original post by Pheebs1201

:frown:

Whats up? :jumphug:
Reply 1037
Thanks for the hugs dunno what id do without you lot :grouphugs:
Original post by cpdavis
Oh no :jumphug:

Original post by sr90
:frown:

Whats up? :jumphug:

I must warn you in advance if I answer this question it'll probably be a huge selfish rant... do you wish to proceed? :colone:
Original post by sr90
£400 more than i'm getting! Although i've had so much stuff bought for me i can't complain :colone:

:yep: Im not getting money but my mum's brought near enough everything for me so far :sexface:
:teehee: Deffo was a mistake! How could i ignore you! :lovehug:

My day has been good actually! Had work (again) and played golf on the Wii with my brother...such an exciting day :ahee:

What about yours? Have you brought yourself anything for uni yet? :colone:

Ohh ill accept Mario :sexface:

Started today :yep: Read towards the bottom of this page and it's there somewhere (I don't know how to link to exact posts :dontknow:)

Earning money and playing golf, you sound like a business person :sexface: .. Haha! Glad you had fun (unless there's sarcasm I'm missing :lolwut:)

I really need to get myself a photo for FB, now that everyone else has shown their face :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest