The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by 2ndClass
You complained about Pakistani men who tried to solicit you in the past and in general you feel like they view white women as lower beings. What I find highly comical is that you've admitted to currently working as a prostitute and essentially you get paid for what they tried to do to you. However you want to put on this front that they're these perverse creatures and you should be afforded this higher than thou status. Don't you see the irony in that?

Yeah cos doing my job is the same as being a paedophile :wink: nice one.

So what? I see who I want to, all the times I've been approached is when I havnt been working and all the bad experiences I've had was as a very young girl and wasnt in the job at all. In this country, my job doesnt make me lesser than anyone. It doesnt mean perverts are entitled to harass me in the street, you bigoted fool. Like they know about my job anyway. :rolleyes:
The fact that they may or may not be Muslims is irrelevant. The issue is that they are paedophiles; who gives a **** what religion they follow?
Original post by Harley_Quinn
Well it's been pretty well established on this thread alone but if you want the evidence go find yourself.

With you're response, I take it you have no evidence; thanks for clearing that up :h:
Reply 143
Original post by de_monies
Yeah, because every Asian person is Muslim :rolleyes:

Um, I've been "harassed" by people of similar calibre near my street, and Im a Pakistani Muslim male. The reason they do it is mainly because they're quite chavvy, and I really wouldn't expect much else. This is them integrating in to under class Britain. Of course every one wants people to integrate in to middle class Britain but then get annoyed when people integrate in to the under class (like a lot of other "native" people in that area)

Funny as I dont get harassed by 'lower class' white men every time I go into Rochdale. Wonder why that is?
Reply 144
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
The fact that they may or may not be Muslims is irrelevant. The issue is that they are paedophiles; who gives a **** what religion they follow?

exactly, they should be punished severely, but what the hell is the point of continuously mentioning the fact that they are Muslim? Some people on this forum are racist idiots, who believe every little thing that they read in their newspapers
Reply 145
Original post by Chloe xxx
No, maybe its because of all the first hand experience Ive had with these men. I live in Rochdale and have lived in Oldham, I'm a 20 year old white woman, yes I do know what I am talking about :wink:

Atleast I'm being honest and acknowledging the situation instead of sickeningly brushing it under the carpet like the government and media has for years at the expense of young girls livelihoods just to avoid upsetting bigots like those on here.

I can't argue with what you claim to have experienced. But you'd be wrong if you'd associate whatever these 'men in Rochdale' have said/done to you with a religion followed by so many people. This is what irritates me. You don't know what you're talking about if you associate their actions with a religion. Why can't you just say that they act that way out of their own selfish interests. Why stereotype.
Original post by criminal
oh great another idiot - yes, you are right, you are confused. "Always Pakistanis". Do you see that cross in the top right hand corner of the screen? click on it

OK, then ill rephrase it, the amount of sexual crimes committed by Pakistanis is disproportional to their population size within the UK. Which is true.
Funny as I dont get harassed by 'lower class' white men every time I go into Rochdale. Wonder why that is?

Perhaps they're not lower class. Also, I used the term under class ie: chavs. It's pretty much guaranteed that all chavs will harass you, regardless of who you are.
I dont wanna live no more
sometimes i hear death knocking at my front door
im living everyday like a hustle, another drug to to juggle
another day another muslim paedophile gang
Reply 149
Yeah cos doing my job is the same as being a paedophile :wink: nice one.

It's not about that at all. It's about the fact you go around saying these men are perverted, that you should be effortlessly afforded this magnanimous level of respect when all you do is service men like them and the other dregs of society.

So what? I see who I want to, all the times I've been approached is when I havnt been working and all the bad experiences I've had was as a very young girl and wasnt in the job at all. In this country, my job doesnt make me lesser than anyone. It doesnt mean perverts are entitled to harass me in the street, you bigoted fool. Like they know about my job anyway. :rolleyes:

:facepalm2:

You're missing the point completely here, I don't care who you see or what you do with them, it's a matter of principle. In this country and any other country in the world it does make you lesser a being, in your own fantasy mind that might no be the case but let's get real here, who would honestly want their daughter or any person to grow up to be a hooker? You condemn these men when you're in the exact same sphere as them. You get passed around from man to man essentially like a cold and while yes it does in no way mean you should be harassed, you're not a exactly in a position to talk about respect and boundaries when yours are seemingly dictated by money.

What I also find ironic is that you like throw the word "bigoted" with every post you make, how about you go and read your posts and see where it truly applies.
Reply 150
Original post by ads22uk
I can't argue with what you claim to have experienced. But you'd be wrong if you'd associate whatever these 'men in Rochdale' have said/done to you with a religion followed by so many people. This is what irritates me. You don't know what you're talking about if you associate their actions with a religion. Why can't you just say that they act that way out of their own selfish interests. Why stereotype.

I havnt put it directly to religion. I have asked previously on this forum about cultural views on women in the indian subcontinent, and it is a fact women are seen as lower than men in Islam. And that western women are seen as loose in these cultures.

Also the amount of muslim crimes of this sort are disproportionately high compared to the low amount of muslims in the UK. Its only on factual evidence we are debating religions role in this. And I'll say again its a fact women are seen as lesser than men in Islam...this contributes naturally to misogynistic views...makes rape seem more acceptable (especially towards the lower, 'loose' western female)...go figure
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by DiZZeeKiD

I wish more people thought like this. That they may or may not be Muslim is inconsequential. There are paedophiles from all demographics.
Reply 152
Original post by Dont Tread On Me
OK, then ill rephrase it, the amount of sexual crimes committed by Pakistanis is disproportional to their population size within the UK. Which is true.

Where is the evidence? Where is the actual evidence?
Reply 153
Original post by 2ndClass
It's not about that at all. It's about the fact you go around saying these men are perverted, that you should be effortlessly afforded this magnanimous level of respect when all you do is service men like them and the other dregs of society.

:facepalm2:

You're missing the point completely here, I don't care who you see or what you do with them, it's a matter of principle. In this country and any other country in the world it does make you lesser a being, in your own fantasy mind that might no be the case but let's get real here, who would honestly want their daughter or any person to grow up to be a hooker? You condemn these men when you're in the exact same sphere as them. You get passed around from man to man essentially like a cold and while yes it does in no way mean you should be harassed, you're not a exactly in a position to talk about respect and boundaries when yours are seemingly dictated by money.

What I also find ironic is that you like throw the word "bigoted" with every post you make, how about you go and read your posts and see where it truly applies.

So your using my job to try and prove why my opinions arnt valid? And no, I'm not to my family, friends and anyone who knows me. I'm in the same sphere as them? Going a bit far there arnt we, or do they come above me because they are 'muslims' and im a 'dirty loose white hooker'?

Ha, jog on you illiterate moron.

Latest

Trending

Trending