The Student Room Group

FHM sexiest women 2012

So what do we think to the results?

Is there anyone in there your suprised at?

Did someone get your vote?

Is there anyone you went "who?" (as I did)

Is there anyone you thought should have been more deserving of a place but didn't?

Tulisa voted number 1, what do we think to that, agree/ dis agree?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The one that surprised me the most was Pippa Middleton at Number 11. Maybe I'm strange but I think she's just moderately pretty. I certainly wouldn't deem her hotter than Emma Watson, Jessica Alba, Beyoncé, Scarlett Johannson and Olivia Wilde, which the voters have done.
So what do we think to the results? Couldn't care less. Would happily have not known about it had Yahoo News not put this as frontpage material OMG

Is there anyone in there your suprised at? Who are these people?

Did someone get your vote? Read above

Is there anyone you went "who?" (as I did) All of them, particularly Tulisa until I realised she was of "NANANAIIIII" fame.

Is there anyone you thought should have been more deserving of a place but didn't?

Tulisa voted number 1, what do we think to that, agree/ dis agree? She's attractive I guess, but not my cup of tea. Different strokes for different folks. :wink:
Tweet
Reply 3
Tulisa is completley average. She has good stylists/make up artists. Whoop-de-doo.

Pippa is also average, and has no arse. But apparently this is considered attractive.

Sent from my GT-S5570
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
How on earth did Tulisa beat Beyonce :albertein:
Reply 5
Tulisa is obviously not the sexiest woman of any year. She just slapped herself in the face with a knob and it got out on the internet.
Original post by ALII
How on earth did Tulisa beat Beyonce :albertein:

I don't know, it blows.
Reply 7
I don't know who is on this list, I probably won't know what half of them look like off the top of my head, I'll probably disagree with loads and find most of the highest ranked ones to be nothing special.

Lists like this just seem stupid. I don't know why they interest people.
I see Tulisa was head and shoulders above the rest :ahee:
Reply 9
The problem with this list is that it is heavily based on popularity. People who aren't in the spotlight much don't get a look in, and people who are do. It's no wonder Tulisa was #1 with everything that has happened to her this year; she is pretty, but by no means the sexiest woman alive. Olivia Wilde came #5 last year, this year she's at #53. How can one person drop 48 ranks of sexiness in a year?
Reply 10
Jessie J and Cher Lloyd make the top 25 yet Miranda Kerr is #51? **** right off. Jesus, who were the morons that voted for this?
the fact that Tulisa got the first place must be a right slap to the face for the others

maybe even a dick slap to the face

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/074/461/I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLY****.jpg
Reply 12
I'm surprised that my entry of me wearing a dress didn't garner enough votes to be on the leaderboard.
Tulisa hotter than Beyonce, Scarlett Johannson, Mila Kunis etc... What the hell.

And Rihanna at number 3? A talentless attention seeker with a forehead larger than her ego?

At least Kim Kardashian wasn't top, could be worse I guess.
A lot of them I don't find particularly attractive. Certainly not enough to call them the sexiest women in the world. Rosie Whitely should have been put at no.1 by default for eternity though. Natalie Portman no.2.
Original post by mau5
Jessie J and Cher Lloyd make the top 25 yet Miranda Kerr is #51? **** right off. Jesus, who were the morons that voted for this?

That was my exact thought as well. :tongue:
Reply 16
Got plenty of tissue here...time to go on the FHM website
dont agree with it at all
what's to say, it's just a list of female celebrities from the very good looking... to the SCARY looking (cough niki minaj cough).... it doesn't mean anything! i don't really know how people voted...

but i hate this pitting women against eachother and comparing them!!! i hate it!

though one thing i will say.... pippa middleton!??!?!??!?!?! ELEVEN?????????? REALLY GUYS??? REALLY??????
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 19
This isn't about beauty, it's just a popularity contest.

Quick Reply

Latest