The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

anyone like the krishno song. and maya lagaise?

i cant seem to find them on the net to download! :frown: if anyones got them send them my way
when was the last time you went to bangladesh? do you like visiting? would you ever consider moving over there for good? whats stopping you? or have you been once and have vowed never to go again?! opinions please :smile:

hows that for a topic?
rahmara
ok well i watch those channels when they have good programmes on

watch it with my mum :smile:

whose your favourite poet or bengali singer?

my favourite poet is Rabindranath Tagore and erm well singer....i dont seem to have one but i like Mumtaz (the musci queen) and this other lady, forgot her name though

yea sometimes watch channel S with my mum when that mahee dudes programmes on. sometimes have a few good debates on there. though mahee needs to improve on his presenter skills and try and control his guests. my uncle was on one of his shows i think. when they were talkign about the cross rail thing in bricklane-talkign about how its gonna have a detrimental effect on businesses (n dat :P: ) my claim to fame!
im so hungry, need some baath and tarkhari in me. hopefully catch someone on here later!! xxx
Reply 64
ahh cheers
perhaps another topic for conversation...old bengali people and how they become oh so helpless when they are slightly ill and over exaggerate everything "yallah, amee morizayram" :rolleyes: my grandma is probably the best example for this.
Reply 67
Well they are an important part of our society, and they are helpful with advice and stuff. Varies from person to person though..
Reply 68
something must be wrong

oh well

im sure evryone knows their alphabet

i didn do it in alphabetical order- i don;t know waht order i did it in.lol

just back from a good old bengali wedding. nice food, nice girls(well thats debatable), nice stain on my shirt lol.

mahee needs to improve on his presenter skills

mahee is an expert compared to ajmal masroor- i cant stand that guy
Reply 69
hafz
helloooooo

just thought id bring this thread back up to the top for a bit :biggrin:

yay

your back

glad someone's here

:smile: :hugs:
Reply 70
hafz
anyone like the krishno song. and maya lagaise?

i cant seem to find them on the net to download! :frown: if anyones got them send them my way

hey hfaz

its that song with those whispers in the beginning right?

:confused:

i think ive heard that song before
Reply 71
hafz
when was the last time you went to bangladesh? do you like visiting? would you ever consider moving over there for good? whats stopping you? or have you been once and have vowed never to go again?! opinions please :smile:

hows that for a topic?

well last time i went was like aporx 3 years ago, when i was in yr 9

i love and adore visitng bdesh and hope 2 go there again

not sure about your last question boin
Reply 72
hafz
yea sometimes watch channel S with my mum when that mahee dudes programmes on. sometimes have a few good debates on there. though mahee needs to improve on his presenter skills and try and control his guests. my uncle was on one of his shows i think. when they were talkign about the cross rail thing in bricklane-talkign about how its gonna have a detrimental effect on businesses (n dat :P: ) my claim to fame!

yh i like mahee too

really good (i think) :smile: :rolleyes:

hey , my parents and i watched that show on bricklane rail line

it was quite good
Reply 73
usama-ahmed
i didn do it in alphabetical order- i don;t know waht order i did it in.lol

just back from a good old bengali wedding. nice food, nice girls(well thats debatable), nice stain on my shirt lol.

yhhh

i love going to weddings

theyre really cool

anyone been to a wedding back home? :rolleyes:

i did :smile:
Reply 74
my claim to fame!

well myn is that my uncles been on channel s/bangla tv so any tyms that my mum has got 2 cassettes full of his appearances lol.

and yeah my uncle (mentioned above) and my aunt (his is) got married back home and we all went over. it was pretty wicked
Reply 75
o btw dus anyone like pankaj udhas? cos if u do follow dis link:
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/p/d/x/fqbrVa0.iQMtQb-_5iBYGBOfkCF2CEH0EZf6d3IMuD4ClfQP/
rahmara

welli dont know much, its just that the muslim brother attends my colllege

Does he by anychance live near Whitechapel Road/parfett St. And slightly chubby, only a little.

Anyway, S Channel = Aga Channel (replace aga with the english equivalent)

I hate it LOL!
Reply 77
astagfirullah- no need to go that far bro. lol
yeah the quality of presentation could improve but without necesary capital everyones at a disadvantage- how bouts you make your own channeL?
well i prefer watchign channel s than bangla tv. i actually understand it!

#tomaar mah amaareh balla fayn nah, tain khoyn amee ekhta balla furi naah#

:p:
usama-ahmed
how bouts you make your own channeL?

Already have, go to 199, that's a fmaily run channel. :smile:

Latest