The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hitler, of course. "Why, you dumb ****?"
Reply 2
Ha. This reminds me of something my eight-year-old cousin said once. He would ask Mahatma Gandhi how to deal with the problem of Islamic terrorism.
Rishz
You can select one person from history and ask them a question to which they must give a thruthful reply. Whom would you select, and what question would you ask?

I would ask you if you are creating all these random questions threads to try and make people think that your question about being attracted to a family member was just random as well, rather than you actually needing advice on it and being too scared to post it seriously in H&R.
Reply 4
Person- Nicholas Cage
Question- 'Why?'
Reply 5
Cultivated
Hitler, of course. "Why, you dumb ****?"

We already know why. Its no secret.

For greater understnading, read Meine Kampf.
Reply 6
MissOxford
We already know why. Its no secret.

For greater understnading, read Meine Kampf.

I was hoping after a couple of decades in the grave, he'd change his answer tbh, sort of give in and apologise, even if it wouldn't change the fact that he carried out such atrocious actions.
Reply 7
Cultivated
I was hoping after a couple of decades in the grave, he'd change his answer tbh, sort of give in and apologise, even if it wouldn't change the fact that he carried out such atrocious actions.

Haha! Thats wishful thinking though - Its Hitler. He is one heartless mother****.
Rishz
You can select one person from history and ask them a question to which they must give a thruthful reply. Whom would you select, and what question would you ask?

i'd ask gerard, who sits beside me, if i can copy his homework :p:
Reply 9
I'd bring back somebody I know, just so we could talk for a while, then I'd ask them if there is an afterlife.
.Theory
I'd bring back somebody I know, just so we could talk for a while, then I'd ask them if there is an afterlife.

yeah, this.
Reply 11
Hitler. And is it true he only had one ball. :wink:
Winston Churchill.

so i herd u liek mudkipz?
Reply 13
I'd ask Mr Darcy to marry me. *swoon*

or get some randomer and find out if theres an afterlife. would be nice to know. :yep:
Mary.

I'd call her a whore. **** questions.
Jesus.
When you turned water into wine, where did you get the riboflavin phosphate from?
Reply 16
God. Why don't I believe that you exist?
To Karl Marx: "Mate, why are you such a ****?".
Reply 18
Jack the Ripper - "Wtf?"

Latest