The Student Room Group

What do 18 / 19 year olds want for their birthday...???

Hi TSR. :smile:

My girlfriend told me that she'd get me a present for my 18th birthday because she missed it.

Now I don't want her to spend money (I just told her to get me 79p worth of freddos :woo:) nor am I going to read the replies of this thread.

I'll tell my sister to link the thread to her directly so please can you give her some ideas.

I really don't mind what the present is - just something thoughtful and something we can share would be nice. :smile:

I'd like the opinion of 18 / 19 year old guys as my 19th isn't too far away either - or presents that you think would be suitable for that age range.

So what present would you all like for your 18th / 19th birthday?

Thank you all. :smile:

:hugs:
Not shot glasses.
A 72 hour sex marathon. :smile:
Reply 3
*MJ*

My girlfriend told me that she'd get me a present for my 18th birthday because she missed it.

Now I don't want her to spend money (I just told her to get me 79p worth of freddos :woo:) nor am I going to read the replies of this thread.

I'll tell my sister to link the thread to her directly so please can you give her some ideas.

I really don't mind what the present is - just something thoughtful and something we can share would be nice. :smile:

I'd like the opinion of 18 / 19 year old guys as my 19th isn't too far away either - or presents that you think would be suitable for that age range.

Apart from the obvious sex and /or blowjob and steak..

I'd love any girl that rented BOTH bad boys films for me, ordered pizza and got ben and jerries and we both just led down and watched the film and stuff, that'd make me year.
Reply 4
What's wrong with Freddo's?
Reply 5
Tommyjw

I'd love any girl that rented BOTH bad boys films for me, ordered pizza and got ben and jerries and we both just led down and watched the film and stuff, that'd make me year.

Vegetarian. :woo:

I like the second idea - nice night in?

:smile:

I said I wasn't going to read the replies. :facepalm2:

No more quotes. xD
Reply 6
unknownking321
A 72 hour sex marathon. :smile:

you mean 96 hour :sexface:
Reply 7
*MJ*
Vegetarian. :woo:

I like the second idea - nice night in?

:smile:

Yeee man
My girlfriend did this for me when i failed my driving test and my dad was in car crash on same day, so i was pretty down obviously, she appeared at my house with the ice cream, had oredered pizza to get there 10 mins after she arrived, and brought along bad boys 2 :biggrin: (she couldnt find the first one though :frown: )

Also done things like romantic picnics in parks etc etc etc, all the usually cheesy romantic stuff

Romantic sweet stuff is better than boyish stuff like helicopter rides or bungee jumping etc. Anyday. IMO.

Perhaps even (again, what me and the gf are doing XD ) a weekend away, doesnt have to be expensive, we got ours for 100 for 3days/2nights in a travel lodge, hotel is ****, but area is lush, has beach and everything else. So that provides soemthing nice :rolleyes:
car insurance paid for 5 years
gildartz

:nah: No.
Reply 10
*MJ*

A VUZUVUELA :woo:
Reply 11
gildartz

Thats just silly, you'd miss lots of the world cup :O
Reply 12
Tommyjw
Thats just silly, you'd miss lots of the world cup :O

who says you cant watch the world cup and have sex at the same time? :sexface:
Reply 13
gildartz

Haha.
I envy the guy who can
I tried, i got slapped :thumbsdown:
Reply 14
Tommyjw

Yay, I must be a MINT girlfriend because I've done this a few times, but with different films :biggrin:
Reply 15
gildartz

Just do it doggystyle so you can both watch.. world cup.
Make him a book of memories, song lyrics, poetry etc - it's lovelyfull ><
Reply 17
sex

and bacon
Reply 18

I love these!

:love: :love: :love:

Latest

Trending

Trending