Original post by Madjackismad
Duh, winning.

Bi-winning. Winning here and winning there

lol if he gets replaced in Two and a half men... he practically was the show
Reply 81
Original post by lukejoshjedi
Bi-winning. Winning here and winning there

lol if he gets replaced in Two and a half men... he practically was the show

I doubt he'd be replaced - I agree that he was the show!
Reply 82
Yay, shiny new thread!

Ape Gone Insane
Johnny English with Rowan Atkinson and The Pink Panther with Steve Martin are hilarious films.

I heard (word of mouth) that they're planning a Johnny English sequel. :holmes:

Have you seen The Pink Panther 2? I thought it was rubbish; Aishwarya Rai cannot act very well.

lukejoshjedi

I'd like to see Charlie Sheen act again a big budget movie. Preferably a bio-pic with him playing himself

Sounds basically like Two and a Half Men - The Movie! :holmes:

EDIT: Johnny English 2 on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1634122/
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

I could rep you this time :woo: and :dance: for a second thread :biggrin:

on a different note, I saw Black Swan yesterday! :biggrin: It was amazing!

Spoiler

I know you might already have had this discussion, but it only premiered here in Sweden last week on the 11th :sigh:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by MizzCupcakes

on a different note, I saw Black Swan yesterday! :biggrin: It was amazing! and I had a great discussion about the symbolism reflecting the black swan and the white swan throughout the movie. Plus we had a few thoughts on what psychological disorder she might have, if it is some kind of selfharm or if it was some kind of OCD, if she was paranoid or had a multiple personality disorder... so do we know what she had? what do you people think, did she die in the end?

Spoiler

Original post by Abiraleft

Original post by Abiraleft

Spoiler

oops thanks for reminding me to spoiler, didn't think about it :colondollar:

Spoiler

I wanna see Take me home tonight. I quite like this Theresa Palmer lady woman, then again I generally like Australians anyway
On page 5 already?! Anything worth reading? :holmes:

Also, has anyone watched Client 9: The Rise and Fall of Eliot Spitzer? Views?
Isla Fisher Hits The Road In The Female 'Hangover' Movie 'Desperados' -- http://www.starpulse.com/news/NextMovie/2011/03/18/isla_fisher_hits_the_road_in_the_femal
Reply 89
Anyone know if Red Rock West is any good?
Reply 90
Going to watch Léon again.
Original post by channy

Original post by channy
Going to watch Léon again.

:awesome: That movie is pure awesomeness!

and it's never wrong to watch anything with Natalie Portman over and over and over... :nah:
Finally got to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Can't wait for the next one :nutcase:
Johnny English with Rowan Atkinson and The Pink Panther with Steve Martin are hilarious films.

So true:biggrin: They're my favourite comediy films.

'I would like a hamburgaaaaaaa'
Reply 94
Been on a Hitchcock binge. Rope is incredible. :coma:
^ On that topic, I've seen most of 'The Birds', quite good

I haven't seen the original Pyscho though.. I heard there's a remake floating about, I also hear it's pretty bad
Reply 96
Guys how do you do that thing where you post a link but instead of the URL being shown you can write something like 'Click here' instead? :smile:
Original post by aja89
Guys how do you do that thing where you post a link but instead of the URL being shown you can write something like 'Click here' instead? :smile:

URL goes here

I think.
Original post by aja89

:ninja:
Reply 99
Original post by Madjackismad
:ninja:

:h:

I figured it out, updating my sig with a link to my DVD collection. Have started using DVD Prolifer.

Quick Reply

Latest