The Student Room Group

Salford nursing 2012

Is anyone waiting to hear back from Salford for any of the branches of nursing beginning in September 2012. I have been waiting since my interview in November for Mental health nursing
I went to the post offer open today and they said they have not given out all the offers yet, fingers crossed for you good luck x
Reply 2
Hi,

Does that mean that you have already been offered a place? Salford is my first choice but I do have an offer at Huddersfield too. This waiting is just driving me mad!
By the way, I love your username :smile:
Original post by flutterby23
Hi,

Does that mean that you have already been offered a place? Salford is my first choice but I do have an offer at Huddersfield too. This waiting is just driving me mad!
By the way, I love your username :smile:

Yes I have got an unconditional place now. It is my firm choice. My username is in memory of my little boy who passed away in 2010 after a long battle with Cancer x
Reply 4
Congratulations on your place, which branch? I have received an email saying that I will know by 10th May...so just anxiously waiting.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. What a lovely name it is to use for his memory.

Good luck with your course and hopefully I may see you around....fingers crossed x
Original post by flutterby23
Congratulations on your place, which branch? I have received an email saying that I will know by 10th May...so just anxiously waiting.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. What a lovely name it is to use for his memory.

Good luck with your course and hopefully I may see you around....fingers crossed x

Thanks hope it is good news got everything crossed for you. I will be starting adult nursing x

Quick Reply

Latest