The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Liberty Park halls 2012

Heyy everyone :smile:

Just wanted to make this to meet other people staying in liberty park! I've been trying to find people but haven't seen anyone saying there going here yet! Just a lot for newarke etc! Would be nice to meet other people staying here so it isn't so scary moving in September!

Scroll to see replies

im at liberty park too! (: 6-3-3a :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Yayyy, I was starting to think i was the only one! im 3-5-1a, not that I understand what any of that means!!:s-smilie:
Reply 3
I'm in 2-2-1a :smile:
I think it means block 2, floor 2, flat 1..
Yeah. Your guess is as good as mine.
Reply 4
Ohhh that makes sense haha! Well at least i'm starting to find people now!
Original post by jordanleigh
Heyy everyone :smile:

Just wanted to make this to meet other people staying in liberty park! I've been trying to find people but haven't seen anyone saying there going here yet! Just a lot for newarke etc! Would be nice to meet other people staying here so it isn't so scary moving in September!

I go to the gym next door. How about that.
Reply 6
I am going there too :smile: LP-5-3-1C :smile:
Reply 7
Hey all, I'm in block 10: LP-10-6-1e. Does this mean I'm on the 6th floor then?

I hope there's a lift...
Reply 8
Im in block 10 :smile:
Reply 9
AAhhh! Yeah I'm at Liberty Park, too! LP-10-5-2a! Does that mean Block 10, lvl 5, room 2a? :s-smilie: Eaah!

~Emma.
I'm on the 7th floor of my block :/ this half an hour to move in thing is going to kill me
I'm not sure but I had a look on Google Maps at LP - it looks like its just one big building with a courtyard in the middle - i.e. the blocks are literally connected.
Reply 12
Original post by sliceofcake
I'm on the 7th floor of my block :/ this half an hour to move in thing is going to kill me

Why do you only get half an hour to move in?!? :eek:
Original post by King James
I'm not sure but I had a look on Google Maps at LP - it looks like its just one big building with a courtyard in the middle - i.e. the blocks are literally connected.

That is how it's laid out BUT say you're in Block 3, your key/fob thing won't let you get into the other blocks. That's what my boyfriend told me anyway and he's already there.

Also, it's not quite half an hour to move in :biggrin: it's just that you only get half an hour to park your car, move your crap in and then move your car. If you're longer than that then you're directed to somewhere close that you can park but you have to pay (depending on time and day).
(edited 11 years ago)
That is how it's laid out BUT say you're in Block 3, your key/fob thing won't let you get into the other blocks. That's what my boyfriend told me anyway and he's already there.

Okay, makes sense - but indoors are they actually connected? Like is there a door connecting block 3 and 4?
Reply 15

Also, it's not quite half an hour to move in :biggrin: it's just that you only get half an hour to park your car, move your crap in and then move your car. If you're longer than that then you're directed to somewhere close that you can park but you have to pay (depending on time and day).

Ohh god, im definitely guna have too much crap to move in half an hour!! What block etc are you in? :smile:
Original post by King James
Okay, makes sense - but indoors are they actually connected? Like is there a door connecting block 3 and 4?

If there is, I'm not aware of it but I can't imagine so as it wouldn't really make sense, blocking it from the outside but allowing you access internally.

Original post by jordanleigh
Ohh god, im definitely guna have too much crap to move in half an hour!! What block etc are you in? :smile:

I know, I don't really want to think about it, even with my mum's help it's going to take so long! I'm in block 7, 7th floor, room 1 :smile: how about you?
Reply 17
I know, I don't really want to think about it, even with my mum's help it's going to take so long! I'm in block 7, 7th floor, room 1 :smile: how about you?

Yeahh ill just panic about it on the day! Umm im in block 3, floor 5, room 1 :smile:
Reply 18
Is nobody in block 2? Kay guys. Kay. I might start a support group to those relegated to block 2.
Reply 19
I've just booked my room, I'm 3-4-2, I hope someones near me or in the same flat as me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending