The Student Room Group

How often do you clean your room? (poll)

Poll

How often do you clean your room?

I am just interested on how often people clean their room. :biggrin:
Thanks for your responses

Scroll to see replies

Once every 3 weeks or so, give it a surface clean when I can't see the desk and chair for clothes ^^ :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by DolallyDucky
Once every 3 weeks or so, give it a surface clean when I can't see the desk and chair for clothes ^^ :biggrin:

Damn, isn't it too much work? :confused:
Reply 3
Let it build up 'til it starts smelling, usually takes about a week.
I kinda just try and put a few things away at the end of the night with things I've used. My room never gets really messy apart from the top of my drawers ect where I keep jewellery and aftershaves and books and stuff. That I probably organise once every 4 weeks.
Reply 5
once a week at least and maintaining every 2-3 days
Reply 6
I usually clean it when I feel guilty about the state I'm living in or someone comes around, so usually around once every few weeks, with a bit of light sorting/moving stuff a few times a week...
for stuff like plates i have eaten from, or yesterday's clothes, i take them down from my room for washing as soon as i am done with it/ them

when it comes to organising/putting away papers i keep in my room, dusting the walls and surfaces,etc, it is done pretty much every saturday while listening to football focus on the bbc redbutton channel :sexface:
(edited 12 years ago)
When I can't find something. :colone:
I may be 18, but my mum still moans a hell of a lot, if I leave a pair of socks or my pjs lying about. :p: So generally my room is tidied daily but gets properly cleaned (dusted, swept and hoovered) once a week.
Every Sunday.
Reply 11
depending on how you define cleaning

I hoover, dust and clean my basin once a month but I tidy when my room needs it, normally when stuff gets in the way which is normally once or week or fortnight
for room inspection
however most recent didnt bother but they walked in on my in the shower and let me off
too jelly :cool:
I don't like the use of that 'almost' in 'almost never' - what about us 'never' people?
Reply 14
Original post by TheSownRose
I don't like the use of that 'almost' in 'almost never' - what about us 'never' people?

Aaah, sorry. They need to pick that last option and clarify their choice in response :biggrin:
When I can no longer see the carpet, or if I've lost something. My room is *clean* though, just not *tidy*.
Reply 16
I've barely been in my room since September. There was a house spider on my wall and I lost track of it...:ninja:

When I did, though, it was only because I'd lost something and had to sift through loads of books/clothes to find it. Then I thought 'what the hey' and did a big tidy-up. Sometimes.
Reply 17
Whenever I have an inspection or my girlfriend comes to visit :smile:
I leave it so that I pretty much have no cloths to wear and I'm pretty much knee deep in "cloths" until I shift them into the washing basket. That's cleaning right? I never hoover
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
for stuff like plates i have eaten from, or yesterday's clothes, i take them down from my room for washing as soon as i am done with it/ them

when it comes to organising/putting away papers i keep in my room, dusting the walls and surfaces,etc, it is done pretty much every saturday while listening to football focus on the bbc redbutton channel :sexface:

Plates?? You eat in your room? You don't have a kitchen? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending