The Student Room Group

Higher Drama 2012

Hi all

How's everyone feeling for the exam tomorrow?

Any quote banks for last-minute sharing?

K x
Reply 1
I'm feeling okay about it so far! Desperate for an "analyse a production" question in section C!

What's your prescribed text? :smile:
Reply 2
Haven't studied it as much a i wanted to due to english getting in the way. I've learnt 30 quotes so far for CST and 10 for section A. I really need to get it up so i will be cramming tomorrow. When i learn a quote now i just forget it... My head is too full and i don't know what to do! :frown:

Can anybody give me tips in making B points on the Section A essay? I'm studying Lovers for it
Reply 3
Original post by hendycfc
Haven't studied it as much a i wanted to due to english getting in the way. I've learnt 30 quotes so far for CST and 10 for section A. I really need to get it up so i will be cramming tomorrow. When i learn a quote now i just forget it... My head is too full and i don't know what to do! :frown:

Can anybody give me tips in making B points on the Section A essay? I'm studying Lovers for it

Write a load of quotes down and stick them to your walls :biggrin: sounds silly but you constantly subconciously read them and they sink in :smile: then i'd stop studying and get a good night's sleep and study in the morning when your mind is fresher :smile: good luck!
Original post by hendycfc

what do you mean by b points?
Reply 5
i am sooo unbelievably scared. crucible for set text should be fine because i know a lot of quotes but scottish contemporary is going to let me down because i am doing gender and dont know much quotes because of english :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest