The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've tried a few and they've all worked to some varying degree :smile:
Reply 2
Could you recommend one/some?

I could use slightly whiter teeth for a week Friday. I'm not expecting miracles.
Reply 4
Crest Whitestrips Extreme... I'm actually wearing them, now. Really :biggrin:
Reply 5
nope, they are just cheap solutions, lool for a treatment at your personal dentist
Reply 6
Yeah crest whitestrips are pretty good
Pearl Drops is a toothpaste but I've found that works :smile:
Reply 8
ive just bought pearl drops (the paint on veneer stuff) and it worked a little but obviously its temporary.
Reply 9
crest strips defo work!
Crest White strips
Reply 11
I tried Crest White Strips about a year ago and noticed little to no improvement.

I'm considering buying that kit that Hmm. suggested...
Reply 12
sssdeol1
Yeah crest whitestrips are pretty good

How do they work?
Reply 13
Tufts
How do they work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEvYik93V-k
The kid is pretty annoying lol
Reply 14
Lol yeah that video sumed it up. he has nice whiteee teeth
Reply 15
Milch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEvYik93V-k
The kid is pretty annoying lol

Crap. He needs a bitchslap
I tried Pearldrops and didnt notice an improvement. Am currently use Enamel Care toothpaste and unfotunatley havent noticed an improvement with that either. I guess my teeth are just stubborn.
Crest whitestrips work. I bought the premium ones off amazon for about £20. I havent used them all (they would make my teeth hurt if I used them everyday) but already my teeth are bright white. Definitely recommend them
They have hydrogen peroxide in them which is how the teeth change colour, it is not damaging to teeth according to my dentist!
Also anything like pearldrops or whitening toothpaste have grains that basically rub away your enamel, so I would stay away from any of that. It doesnt work anyway
Reply 19
I had a look into this sort of business once, all I can tell you is to stay away from a lot of the stuff from the supermarkets as apparently a lot of them wear away your teeth.

If you imagine using a scourer on the inside of a mug... and the next time you drink tea from it you can see where you have scratched it with the scourer... well that is sort of what they do to your teeth. Never heard of crest white strips though, could give that a try.

If your really bothered by it you can get laser whitening from the dentist, I think its about £150 at a guess. Or do what one of my housemates does and claims depression, so gets lipo and botox etc. on the NHS the loser.

Latest