The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by FinalFlash

I have Me2 on 360 but I have never opened the case Cos I need to finish the first one....I've been really annoyed at the amount of talking that goes on and the amount of **** you have to understand in the game. Still a great game tho :tongue:

True dat! The long dialogue and the amount you have to read in masses is a major factor which makes me give the rankings for the major WRPG:

1) Elder Scrolls :coma: :sogood: :coma:
") Dragon Age :sogood: :coma:
2) Mass Effect :coma:
3) Fable :sogood:
4) Bioshock :love:

Crappy "Fallout" doesn't even rank for me :smug:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 201
I don't ignore people Fypo :no:
Reply 202
Original post by ussumane

I never said I wouldn't come back lol?

ooo ok :smile:
Reply 203
Original post by Lizzzle

how did you hear about him? I've only met one other person who knows about and likes Akala

:eek: really? Loads of people in Manchester rate him/bash his music.
You bought a game, but haven't played it yet? :lolwut:

:rofl:

Btw, yesterday when we were playing cod, straight after you left In2deep came on :tongue:

Yeah he told me lol.

I had to buy it because it was £5 at the time....ABSOLUTE bargain. I won't touch it tho untill i finish the first one. :biggrin:

Original post by Facticity
True dat! The long dialogue and the amount you have to read in masses is a major factor which makes me give the rankings for the major WRPG:

1) Elder Scrolls :coma: :coma:
") Dragon Age :sogood: :sogood:
2) Mass Effect :coma:
3) Fable :sogood:
4) Bioshock :love:

Crappy "Fallout" doesn't even rank for me :smug:

I didn't like Elder Scrolls. :unsure:

I have Bioshock 1 and Fallout 3....Both are amazing but I haven't finished any of em. :colonhash:

You should get Marvel Vs capcom 3, I took it over to my mates house and we had some kind of playout....Imagine the likes of Ironman,Ryu and Dante in the same team. :biggrin:

Original post by Crazy Paving
Agreed. :yes:

:five:
Well I have said enough times in there that the fresh **** needs to stop, lots of people agree, yet it still continues. :dontknow:

When there's a large group of people all from very different backgrounds these things will happen. I admit the asian crew talk about stuff that is unfamiliar to me but when they do that I look away, do something else, etc. By the time I switch my attention back it's normally over so I don't mind it at all. It happens a little bit to everyone, a couple of us talk about football for long periods which basically leaves all the girls out.

There is no fuss. We just stating the truth.

You're all stating opinions - which the majority of people don't agree with.

This is the first time the rest of us have heard all this 'being ignored' stuff.
Original post by Lizzzle
Nas, Immortal Technique, Jean Grae, Dead Prez, Mos Def (although a different style) lots but its nearly midnight and i've been listening to hiplife for the last hour so I can't think right now lol

how did you hear about him? I've only met one other person who knows about and likes Akala

Girl you're quite a surprise. :sexface:

Ever heard of Lowkey or even maybe Blacktheripper? :tongue:

My beautiful minded friend showed it to me. Then I uploaded it on Fb and got some more people on to it. :biggrin:

You should check out Lupe Fiasco's new song, lovely stuff. :coma:

btQKGvVRnZ8
Reply 207

Yeah he told me lol.

I had to buy it because it was £5 at the time....ABSOLUTE bargain. I won't touch it tho untill i finish the first one. :biggrin:

Mate! That is a bargain!

I didn't like Elder Scrolls. :unsure:

:zomg: :nooo: :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4: :zomg: :wizard: :nooo: :eek4: Whaaaaaaatt?!?!?!?!

Bruv, are you sick? :sick:

I have Bioshock 1 and Fallout 3....Both are amazing but I haven't finished any of em. :colonhash:

Fallout is too boring, just an more gun filled version of Bioshock. Bioshock 1 has got immense story, and is the origins of Fallout. Bioshock 2 is immense :yep: Totally different, your a big daddy :awesome:

The drill is :sogood:

You should get Marvel Vs capcom 3, I took it over to my mates house and we had some kind of playout....Imagine the likes of Ironman,Ryu and Dante in the same team. :biggrin:

:coma: sounds great, I'll get it after exams :teeth:

I'm not buying any games until after exams :redface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 208
Original post by Skaiyote
:eek: really? Loads of people in Manchester rate him/bash his music.

Surrey = white man land

nobody's heard of anything that isn't on he radio or the charts out here
:colonhash:

Girl you're quite a surprise. :sexface:

Ever heard of Lowkey or even maybe Blacktheripper? :tongue:

My beautiful minded friend showed it to me. Then I uploaded it on Fb and got some more people on to it. :biggrin:

You should check out Lupe Fiasco's new song, lovely stuff. :coma:

btQKGvVRnZ8

:colondollar: I'm a hip-hop groupie, no lie. I frequent the hip-hop soc on here often

And yes Lowkey is also a regular, I've heard of blacktheripper havent got a chance to listen yet though- youtube?

Oh Lupe is a God to me, he does little wrong, although his label are stifling his creativity on this album, hes in my top 10 dead or allive.
lol
Reply 210
Original post by Mastermind`
When there's a large group of people all from very different backgrounds these things will happen. I admit the asian crew talk about stuff that is unfamiliar to me but when they do that I look away, do something else, etc. By the time I switch my attention back it's normally over so I don't mind it at all. It happens a little bit to everyone, a couple of us talk about football for long periods which basically leaves all the girls out.

This is the first time the rest of us have heard all this 'being ignored' stuff.

Maybe because it doesn't happen to you MM'.
Reply 211
Original post by Lizzzle
Surrey = white man land

nobody's heard of anything that isn't on he radio or the charts out here
:colonhash:

Oh haha I assumed you was from London :colondollar:
Ugh, ok, even though that is still a bit irritating, that's not even the major issue for me. I don't even have a problem with Ladi. :sigh: My issue is with the little bitch that spread **** about me behind my back. I've tried pming it enough times to him, but he's so ignorant and moronic, he never actually takes in what I'm saying. I always thought Fypo and I were m8s, but apparently I was wrong. A friend would actually wonder why I was negging them that time, or being a bit of a cock to them. :colonhash: And no, I'm not overreacting, this has built up inside me for a while and I've just snapped.

Uh, no, you snapped about three months ago when you negged that first time. To which I did ask why you did what you did. Then you became a pussy cause I brought it up in a thread. THEN.. we PMed, and I thought things were sorted, since you said you had been "misinformed", which was all bs anyways. I've known that you dislike me for a couple of months now, so it's not like I don't pick up on your subtle (:rolleyes:) hints.

And what **** have I spread behind your back, exactly? All I've said is that you dislike me. Which clearly isn't a lie. Bitch.
Reply 213
allow the negs
Mate! That is a bargain!

:zomg: :nooo: :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4: :zomg: :wizard: :nooo: :eek4: Whaaaaaaatt?!?!?!?!

Bruv, are you sick? :sick:

Fallout is too boring, just an more gun filled version of Bioshock. Bioshock 1 has got immense story, and is the origins of Fallout. Bioshock 2 is immense :yep: Totally different, your a big daddy :awesome:

The drill is :sogood:

:coma: sounds great, I'll get it after exams :teeth:

I'm not buying any games until after exams :redface:

I dunno man, I really couldn't get in to the game...I may give it another go in the summer or something. :redface:

I like FA but I think it's rated a bit too high. The MGS series is still my fav gaming series. :yes:

Fair enough. Make you sure you ace them and go St Georges. :sexface:

Original post by Lizzzle
$ I'm a hip-hop groupie, no lie. I frequent the hip-hop soc on here often

And yes Lowkey is also a regular, I've heard of blacktheripper havent got a chance to listen yet though- youtube?

Oh Lupe is a God to me, he does little wrong, although his label are stifling his creativity on this album, hes in my top 10 dead or allive.

I listen to everything. :getmecoat:

I think I'll take back the Blacktheripper comment, It was just one freestyle but mostly it looks like he raps about ****.

When I was younger Lupe Fiasco was my favorite rapper, I adored his songs because of how different they were to conventional rap....even now he's still awesome although in a new light. :colondollar:
Reply 215

Sorry man, this has nothing to do with yesterday but in all honesty, it really isn't opinions or anything. Clearly half the people and quite a few of the major contributors are having some issues in regards to tc. And if you really are going to moderate the little fun we do have in terms of banter (because of others concerns) surely as a fair mod you should take these complaints now into thought and moderate that?

I really don't think its fair, and as Ussu said, just cuz you perhaps don't feel it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

EDIT: Actually, forget it, I really don't want to argue or anything anymore with anyone.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 216
Allow negs though guys :no:
Guys please stop these arguments now? This is so unlike the afsoc.......5 threads and we've never had such beef. :colonhash:
Sorry man, this has nothing to do with yesterday but in all honesty, it really isn't opinions or anything. Clearly half the people and quite a few of the major contributors are having some issues in regards to tc. And if you really are going to moderate the little fun we do have in terms of banter (because of others concerns) surely as a fair mod you should take these complaints now into thought and moderate that?

I really don't think its fair, and as Ussu said, just cuz you perhaps don't feel it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I'm in tc right now, everyone is alright with how it's run. These are the majority of the people. Btw, you're not a major contributor to TC, so your opinion isn't really valued (with all due respect). We took the complaints into account and the majority of the people are saying there's nothing to complain about, it's much addo about nothing. The main complaints about TC have been about the banter going too far - which you're partly responsible for.
Reply 219
Original post by Skaiyote
Oh haha I assumed you was from London :colondollar:

Ahaha it's okay I assume everyone's from London until proven otherwise lol

I listen to everything. :getmecoat:

I think I'll take back the Blacktheripper comment, It was just one freestyle but mostly it looks like he raps about ****.

When I was younger Lupe Fiasco was my favorite rapper, I adored his songs because of how different they were to conventional rap....even now he's still awesome although in a new light. :colondollar:

I like to think I listen to everything, but i'm such a music snob sometimes lol but I do listen to a wide variety.
Freestyle rappers are a dying breed, no one is really good at it anymore

Yeah Lupe was an instant, he basically birthed the new generation of rappers we have now, a pioneer almost.

I just wish he took Kid Cudi back, gosh I hate him.
:angry:

I need sleep.... thanks for all the welcomes and stuff guise
:colondollar:

Latest