The Student Room Group

What did everyone in sixth form do this half term?

Scroll to see replies

Physics coursework. It's taking me forever, so much for 'a maximum of five hours'. :s-smilie:

EDIT: Mainly procrastinating the physics coursework, actually. :getmecoat:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 21
Sweet F A :biggrin:
Original post by elisabethr
Extreme Ironing.
Extreme Baking.
Extreme Sleeping.

It was Extreme.

Really made me laugh out loud. :h:
Reply 23
Sit here...
Did nothing for three days. Realised I had forgot to send my coursework home so I did an hours revision to spare myself the guilt of doing no work. Two cinema trips, a lot of cotching in McDonald's three bikes rides and I went paint balling today.

I should have done more really, but you have to go a long way to beat watching movies. (Not them kind of movies.)
Reply 25
I went to Disneyland for my mate's 18th birthday...you are never...NEVER too old for Disney :biggrin:
Slept, ate, got drunk and went to the cinema.

:borat:
Reply 27
Spent a lot of it chilling, while doing a bit of work, I always feel discharged and out of energy after a term so I use holidays to have some fun so I feel really up for it when I go back to school.
Reply 28
It's so nice to hear of other people who haven't done as much work as they would have liked to as well haha.

I did the homework I had to do and then did five ****s at my work, worked a total of 31 hours woooo, my life really is exciting... :tongue:
The three 'P's: Party, Procrastinate, Pancakes (Y)
and left all my work till this weekend, and am seriously regretting it ( Stat's cw :s-smilie: )
Reply 30
One essay (which I literally finished 5 minutes ago) and lots of procrastination.

I also reread The Hunger Games trilogy :awesome:
I did a lot of university related stuff. However, I did none of the work that would help ensure I actually get IN to university.
Set up a blog to go through the rest of A-Levels with me! :P But yeah... lots of procrastination, and a little bit of maths.
Check my blog out at www.jameswoodcock.org.uk , would be really appreciated :smile:

James
Reply 33
Saturday - Stayed round a mates
Sunday - Nothing
Monday - Job(4hr)/Nothing
Tuesday - Job(4hr)/Nothing
Wednesday - Nothing
Thursday - Nothing
Friday - At a wedding up North
Saturday - Nothing
Sunday - OH DAMN I FORGOT TO DO ALL MY COURSEWORK AND GET EVERYTHING READY AND OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

Yea. Pretty standard half term, for me.:rolleyes:
Reply 34
Procrastinate...now i have left it all to do now :frown: guess i won't be sleeping tonight.
Original post by tehforum
Procrastinate LIKE A BOSS.

This:colondollar:
Saturday: Theatre and Planet Hollywood
Sunday: Tour of London baby!
Monday: Shopping in Cambridge, and rather posh dinner...
Tuesday: Sleeping, ignoring Valentines Day, Tacos, and train journeys.
Wednesday: Extreme Shopping and another posh dinner...
Thursday: Sleeping, travelling and bacon sardines. Felt guilty so went for a run.
Friday: More Extreme Shopping & Chinese food!
Saturday: Lazy pyjama day followed by yet another posh dinner, and drunken night.
Sunday: RECOVERY!
Reply 37
laid my table out with all my revision and books and work to be done on the satrday we broke up....looked at it for the first time since then today.......
Contemplated life.

Also watched the movie Drive.
Reply 39
Studying, visited family and procrastinated.

Quick Reply

Latest