The Student Room Group

It's my birthday tomorrow and everyone's forgotten.

:frown: my family and friends have forgotten. Feel really down in the dumps and I still have exams.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Happy birthday tomorrow!
How do you know they've forgotten? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
How do you know they've forgotten? :smile:

I've been really busy with revision, and even my little sisters who would shout out that it's my birthday tomorrow have forgotten. I'm the one who always bakes a cake for my sibling's birthdays. Normally two! One chocolate cake and one fruit and natural sugar one for my parents and grandparents. It's my last day of being a teen too. :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Alpharius
Happy birthday tomorrow!

Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
I've been really busy with revision, and even my little sisters who would shout out that it's my birthday tomorrow have forgotten. I'm the one who always bakes a cake for my sibling's birthdays. Normally two! One chocolate cake and one fruit and natural sugar one for my parents and grandparents. It's my last day of being a teen too. :frown:

Aw :frown: You could always remind them! x
Maybe they are planning a surprise?

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :woo:
Reply 7
Original post by Vikki1805
Maybe they are planning a surprise?

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! :woo:

Lol that is at the back of my mind, but I know my little sisters normally give something away... I've been with my partner for 5 years, he's even not mentioned anything. :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
Aw :frown: You could always remind them! x

I could. But I've decided I'm just going to get up really early and just spend the whole day revising. I guess it's only a birthday.
Lol that is at the back of my mind, but I know my little sisters normally give something away... I've been with my partner for 5 years, he's even not mentioned anything. :frown:

Considering everyone seems to have forgotten, it sounds to me as though they are planning something, but I don't want to say that and you get your hopes up and they have genuinely forgotten!
I can't see how all of them would have forgotten especially if they usually remember. :smile:
I could. But I've decided I'm just going to get up really early and just spend the whole day revising. I guess it's only a birthday.

:frown: Well if they really have forgotten then I'm sure at some point they will remember and apologize x
Happy Birthday for tomorrow :smile:

I'm sure they wouldn't have forgotton! It really does sound like they're planning something - you said its you're last day of being a teen? So that means its kind of an important birthday, so a suprise is more likely :smile:
Reply 12
They forgot, so what?

Is it humanly possible to remember everything?
I'm 19 and I don't care about my birthdays that much anymore. You're an adult now, too many people (especially children and teens and childish adults) think of a birthday party with lots of presents and everyone showering praise on them as a right, when it isn't.
Reply 14
Original post by Frankie_say_relax
I'm 19 and I don't care about my birthdays that much anymore. You're an adult now, too many people (especially children and teens and childish adults) think of a birthday party with lots of presents and everyone showering praise on them as a right, when it isn't.

This. I don't think I've cared seriously about birthdays in years. People who do are mentally backward IMO.
Reply 15
Happy Birthday :smile: hope u have an amazing one !
Original post by Frankie_say_relax

True but it's also a nice feeling when people make you feel appreciated and special. It's 1 day a year. I don't care about presents really but it's not nice if you feel like you're not loved.

Hope you feel better OP :frown:
Reply 17
I remembered i was gonna surprise you with some birthday sex

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 18
You never know, they might have a surprise for you, happy birthday for tomorrow!
Have a great birthday tomorrow whether they surprise you or not. You make sure the day is special for you. If they don't remember, that's fine, they probably would not intentionally hurt you, but you'll just have to see.

Come back here and let us know what happens. If not, happy birthday anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending