The Student Room Group

Zante 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by stephiejayne
I'm going to Zante 21st 28th too! Where are you flying from? X

Gatwick I think, you? x
Reply 21
We went mid july last year and it was definitely BUZZING then, i cant imagine it being too dead in june.. was seriously packed when we were there.
Think the main season is about end of May to September.
3 days till we leave :biggrin: woop woop.
Hope it'll be busy, but not to crowded.
Im going zante 5th July for aw week with a few of my mates. cant wait anyone know any good places to visit thanks.
Reply 24
Im going to be out there for 3 months ! im working at linkers bar :smile: we have 3 euro bands which gets you into our events and 241 drinks :smile:?
Reply 25
Original post by cheza
Does anyone know if it will be busy the start of june , say around the 10th ?

im flying out on the 11th, working at linekers bar, apparently theres people there already and all the people start going tomorrow :smile: x
Just booked a last minute deal. Flying out on the 25th from gatwick!!! Judging by the groups on facebook it's going to be fairly busy :smile: x
I've just got back from a week in Laganas and it got busier as the week got on
Took £350 and spent £300
You can get a 3 course meal and 4 pints of beer/cocktails for 15euro and sometimes free shots thrown in
Bars sometimes do all you can drink for as little as 10 euro and general prices are 2 cocktails and 4 shots for 5 euro
I went out 6 of the 7 nights I was there and bought 2 boat trips, foam party and a carnival night out from reps. The only thing I could've spent more money on was boat or quad bike hire but that's only about 20euro per person per day
Is it just british tourists in zante or are there any other nationalities there?
Original post by Ash_TJ
Gatwick I think, you? x

Same! Flying with strategic morning flight! :smile:
Reply 30
Me and elven of my girl friends are going the same week, did you find anything on ?:smile:
Leaving for Zante next thursday (28th June) for a week, so excited!
Reply 32
Anyone gonna go to the White Party? I don't know if you're meant to buy tickets before you go or when you're there?! The Party-O site says to get them before you go, but idk if thats just because they want you to buy them from there...?

Help!
What are the "pink partys" and the "white partys" :biggrin:?x
1st July - 8th :s-smilie: so excited!

Original post by hannahc16
Anyone gonna go to the White Party? I don't know if you're meant to buy tickets before you go or when you're there?! The Party-O site says to get them before you go, but idk if thats just because they want you to buy them from there...?

Help!

https://www.facebook.com/frankiedoc?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Zante-Info-Centre/287729774579072 x

Original post by hannahc16

Help!
wooops didn't mean to quote you twice!
Reply 35
Anybody fancy hitting zante for either of the last 2 weeks of july for some serious drinking and partying

Facebook me darren grady if interested
Hiya mate, I'm looking at booking the exact same week but for this year. Was it any good and was it busy?
Is zante any good in August? We are thinking about going around the 9th for a week!

Quick Reply

Latest