The Student Room Group

Best subway combination?

I'm sure there's been several of these threads, but I'm really craving a subway now so I ask - what's your favorite combination?

I like a fair few but I think mine has to be - Spicy Italian (cheese/toasted) with lettuce and tomato, then with some honey mustard sauce to finish it off :smile:

edit: herbs & cheese bread aswell

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Meatball all the way! Not toasted but with cheese plenty of salad and olives. As for bread I don't really have a favourite!
Reply 2
Herb and cheese bread....spicy italian.....double cheese...toasted....lettuce....jalapenos....cucumber...salt & pepper....mayo....

:eating:
Reply 3
Subway club, with extra salami, on italian herb and cheese bread, toasted, with olives, lettuce, peppers and plenty of good ol' southwest sauce.
Reply 4
italian herbs and cheese with meatball marinara, triple cheese, heated, with lettuce sweetcorn onions cucumber olives and mayo and ranch sauce and bbq sauce.
tehre is nothing better.
Meatballs, cheese, BBQ sauce and jalapeños, on Italian bread. No other salad or anything. Ooh, I'm hungry now. Can't wait for the Subway to open near here!
Reply 6
chicken teriakyi on honey oat, cheese + toasted, all the salad and sweet onion sauce
Reply 7
Italian BMT on Honey Oat bread toasted with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, red onions, mayonnaise and a sprinkling of salt.
Reply 8
Chicken and bacon, toasted, no cheese with lettuce, cucumber and onions, aswell as caesar sauce! Mmmm. Making me hungry.
Reply 9
hearty italian with tuna, cheese and mayonnaise! everyone moans at me for being boring when i order it, but i love it lol
Teryaki chicken, cheese (toasted) lettuce, cucumber, onions, peppers, sweet onion sauce all on hearty itallian! MMMM
Veggie Delite with onion, olives, sweet onion sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.

Now I'm not a vegetarian any more Im quite looking forward to trying one of their meat ones.
Chicken Tikka.
Single cheese.
Toasted.
Lettuce.
Red Onion (a little).
Mayo.
well being a sandwich artist i have had every combination going but here's my personal favourite:

melt on honey oat bread
mont jack cheese (no one likes that plastic cheese stuff)
toasted
lettuce, carrots, maybe a bit of onion
southwest sauce with a line of ranch and mayo too

heaveeeen. shame i'm on weight watchers now, there are way too many points in subways, working there is hell haha.
Norfolkadam
Veggie Delite with onion, olives, sweet onion sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.

Now I'm not a vegetarian any more Im quite looking forward to trying one of their meat ones.

Ah but did you ever try a veggy patty? *drools*

For me, it would have to be a veggy patty on hearty Italian, with all the salad apart from green peppers and jalepenos (ugh!), and then either mayonaise or BBQ sauce. Haven't had one in ages! Damn healthy eating :redface:
Reply 15
is veg patty that dodgy looking slab?
RosiePosiePuddingAndPie
Ah but did you ever try a veggy patty? *drools*

For me, it would have to be a veggy patty on hearty Italian, with all the salad apart from green peppers and jalepenos (ugh!), and then either mayonaise or BBQ sauce. Haven't had one in ages! Damn healthy eating :redface:

Yuck. Any attempt at creating a "veggie burger/patty" is beyond my tastes. It's just mushed up vegetables.
Can I have a footlong BMT with Herb and Cheese bread please? Peppered cheese and toasted. I would like lettuce, olivers and peppers. Southwest sauce. No salt or pepper. Thanks :cool:
chicken faajita south west sauce on italian
mmmmmmmmmmmm
Reply 19
I'm scared of subway :frown: They go too fast and im too indecisive! Going there always makes me fell very stupid...and it's bloody expensive for a pretty rubbish sandwich.

Quick Reply

Latest