The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Offers from Queens University Belfast!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
yellowyoyoman
Applied for Pharmacy in mid november but still haven't heard back, anyone in the same boat ?? :frown:

I know a couple of people who still haven't got a reply yet, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 41
MalusDB
yup! And whats more the rejections i had recieved were cause of lack of information being passed on. Queens weren't aware of my AS chemistry that im studying this year, so they changed them to conditionals when i rang them up to ask why :P

just goes to show that its worth enquiring about things. Don't ask questions in this world you get nowhere :smile:

but it seems liek I'l be getting to go to queens after all so yeah, I'l see you there :P.

Oh thats good, I was at the queens open day last week and loved it. I can't wait to go now...i'm so excited :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 42
Chupito
Oh thats good, I was at the queens open day last week and loved it. I can't wait to go now...i'm so excited :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Where have you people found the open day information??? I can't find anything on their website. Does anyone know if the Psychology open day/evening has passed or if there even is one? :confused:
Anyone studying English at Queens?? what are you hoping to do with it???
Reply 44
hey guys, me and 2 friends are looking to rent a house in belfast. was wondering if anyone could give me some advise on where the best areas in belfast are for going to queens? also im possibly looking for more people to move in with us if anyone is interested (seriously) then PM me or something and we can start talking about it :smile:

guys or girls welcome to join us, at the moment its me a girl and a guy
Reply 45
just thought i would change things up a bit here... incase anybody is still looking for accomodation, I have actually rented a flat in the botanic area.. its 460 a month, but at the moment its just me and my girlfriend gonna be there... its 2 bedroom, but the rooms are big and its 2 floors. with 3 people you are talking about 150ppm rent to pay, and also, the first months rent is already paid :smile:...

PM me if interested thanks
Reply 46
Hi I am an international student. Got a conditional offer from International Politics and Conflict Studies. They said that they would accept me with 87 of TOEFL though the recommended requirement is 90. Very kind of them really.

Quote me if you get an offer from the same course with me

xoxo
Reply 47
Hey, I've firmed Queens for French and English, so if you're doing either (or both) message me :smile:
Reply 48
My firm is Mathmatics, and my insurance is Mathematics & Statistics and Op Research.

Grades for both are ABC - A in Maths and BC in my two others, Geography + Biology.
Reply 49
sanubar
Hi I am an international student. Got a conditional offer from International Politics and Conflict Studies. They said that they would accept me with 87 of TOEFL though the recommended requirement is 90. Very kind of them really.

Quote me if you get an offer from the same course with me

xoxo

Hey! :smile:
My firm offer is for a joint in Politics and Internation Politics with Conflict Studies in QUB, nice to finally come across someone else who has applied for it. Do you think you're going to go for it?
Courses: Biological Sciences and Environmental Biology
Offer: conditional
Grades: Four B2 and two Cs at higher lever (Irish Leaving Certificate). requirements are the same for both courses :smile:

SO HAPPY!
Original post by MalusDB
right so guys OP here and i finally got the offers i needed :biggrin:

conditionals for biological sciences, marine biology and environmental biology :smile:

nice course taste :wink:
Reply 52
I have offers for Law and Law with Politics :smile:
Reply 53
Unconditional for Biological Sciences :biggrin:
Reply 54
Courses: Pharmacy
Offer: conditional
Grades: AAB (A has to be in chemistry)

so i am very happy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest